•°⁹°•

"So, you are really elder than me?"

Jungkook asked as he couldn't believe Taehyung was really much elder than him. The blue haired male doesn't seem to be much old, looking at that body of his. Jungkook had been thought the other must be twenty something.

"Of course, you bunny! Why would I lie?"

Jungkook paused as he heard the nickname the other had been called for him. His cheeks turned red and he looked at the grinning male.

"You called me bunny.."

He called out nonchalantly while the other looked at him with a raised brow. The blue haired male tilted his head.

"Huh? You look like a bunny that's why.. you don't like it? Doesn't matter. I'll still call you what I'll like."

Jungkook chuckled at the other, he was being sassy savage here. He looked at the blue haired male and shooted a grin towards the other. Taehyung laughed too.

"Umm.. I said I wanted to tell you something.." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook raised his brow and asked the other to continue with what he was gonna tell. He saw the other smile a bit and lean towards his ear.

"I have a boyfriend.."

'w-what?'

Jungkook's smile fell as he heard the words. He felt like he was thrown back down while he was just climbing the peak. He scolded himself for being so dramatic but he had honestly liked the other. He should have known about if the other had any relationship. Nonetheless he maintained a smile on his face.

He turned around to face the other who was smiling at him with a broad grin, he too smiled back.

"Oh.. that's great!" Jungkook exclaimed with fake contentment in his voice.

"Uh! I'll be going now, hyung. It's really late." He said while standing up and waving a good bye to the other with a smile. Leaving the room before the blue haired male would follow him to the door and he left, sitting in the driving seat and locking the door as soon as possible, when he saw Taehyung coming down. He drove away.

Taehyung frowned with a pout. He didn't understand what he said wrong that the other left him.

"Anyway, hope he'll come tomorrow. I'll ask jiminie bout this.."

Do vote and comment if you like 💌.