•°¹³°•

"oh Jungkook! I was waiting for you. Come inside.." the blue haired male grinned at the handsome man who was at the door of his house. He welcomed the other in his home, walking towards the living room after the handsome man had been detached his shoes.

They both were engulfed in a comfortable chat about random stuff, giggling at each other's jokes or staring at each other few times. Just like Jungkook, Taehyung also had his heart beating fast as he was spending his time with the other. He liked the other's company, spending time with him. He looked at the handsome face of the other and smiled in his thoughts, remembering Jimin telling him that the man likes him. In a rest corner of his heart, he also likes Jungkook.

"Oh well, hyung? You remember why I am here?" Jungkook suddenly said, cocking his eyebrow as a smirk got cemented on his lips. Taehyung nodded his head and raised his brows as if to ask what the other wants.

"Then let's go to your bedroom, hyung?"

Taehyung gulpingly nodded and stood up from the couch. He saw the handsome man walking towards him as his hand was engulfed with the other's warm one. A blush plastered on his cheeks as they headed to his room.

Taehyung cheerfully showed the man his room as they got in. He was here last time too, but the blue haired male had made a mistake by lying Jungkook about the famous rapper being his boyfriend, as he had been immediately left him. He even guides the handsome man to the huge brown soft bear which was the blue haired male's extremely favorite cuddly soft toy. He laid the handsome man to the bear and both of them somehow ended up cuddling the toy.

"Uh.. well yes, kook? You wanted me to do something?" The blue haired male asked, a blush again lingering on his face.

"Yes.." Jungkook whispered slowly. He stood up from the spot he was sitting and turned towards the blue haired male, his eyes piercing the other's gaze and a slight smirk on his lips.

"I want to.."

Taehyung's heart was already beating faster than before, a frown on his face. His eyes bawled when he heard the handsome man telling him what he wanted.

"I want to see you with those.." he smirked and pointed towards the dressing table where the make up products were lingering. He lengthened his hand to other direction, taking a small bag he had been brought.

"And this.." he showed the bag in his hands to the blue haired male whose face was plastered with a blush.

Taehyung took the bag from Jungkook's hand, while his other hand went inside the bag, traveling back with the material inside it. He looked at the piece of clothing, frowned before opening the neatly folded layer of clothes. His cheeks flushed and eyes widened slightly as he observed what it was.

It was nothing other than a pink coloured crop top, like the same he had been bought in the store but was short, a bit short, revealing more. He glanced the other piece, probably shorts? He looked at Jungkook with disbelief in his eyes, whereas the other replied with an impish smile and nodded.

"Yes hyung. I wanna see you with these up on you. I know you'll look beautiful." He whispered the last sentence.

Taehyung gulped and smiled awkwardly. He couldn't understand why Jungkook wanted to see him with that top and shorts but a thing was sure. He liked seeing him with clothes like that and the thought got him blushing. He decided to show himself with the clothes the handsome man had been brought to him because he really wanted to see his reaction. He wanted to see if the younger adores him.

"Aren't you gonna wear them?" Jungkook asked with a pout which looked extremely adorable on his face, that made Taehyung coo and smile to him.

"I would like to.." the blue haired male boldly smirked and stood up. Leaving the room, passing to the washroom attached to his room to change in the new clothes.

Jungkook was tapping his foot on the glassy tiles of the room while patiently waiting for the beautiful male to show up. His ears twitched as he heard the clicking sound of the door and he eagerly turned around, to face the flushed blue haired male.

His body stiffened as he saw the other, looking more gorgeous than he had been ever thought of. He gazed the other's beautiful body with a piercing gaze, his eyes traveling all over the revealed curves of Taehyung. He saw Taehyung's red face, looking at the ground while his hands on his sides where the curve of his waist was. Looking at the long, tan smooth legs of the other had got something in his pants already aroused.

Taehyung gulped as he felt the handsome man skipping his way towards him. His cheeks dark red. He was feeling extremely shy to present himself in front of Jungkook when he noticed the intimidating gaze of the other. He could feel the gaze piercing whole over his body, which made him blush more.

Within a flash, the handsome man was infront of him, just a distance of inches between them. Taehyung looked at the face of the handsome man, his eyes momentarily locking with the dark eyes. Both of them stared at each other like they had been discovered something new in those orbs.

Jungkook stared at the beauty who was staring at his eyes. His hand travelled upwards, towards the face of the beautiful male. His fingers touched the other's cheeks who had his eyes closed at the feeling. He continued to caress the silky skin with his thumb as he slightly brushed the blue locks off the cheeks, tugging them behind the male's ear.

Taehyung could feel his heart wildly bouncing in his chest, he was sure the other must have been heard his rapid heartbeat just like he had been heard the other's. His breath stopped in his lungs when he felt Jungkook's cold hands contanting with his skin. He closed his eyes, feeling the man caressing his cheek and tugging his hair.

He gulped when he felt Jungkook's face skipping it's way towards his. His eyes fluttering open as he felt the hot breaths on his face. His breath hitched when he saw Jungkook leaning towards his face, his eyes shut. He closed his eyes, readying himself to feel the feeling with the handsome man he had never felt before.

Do vote and comment if you like 💌.