•°¹⁴°•

Taehyung had his eyes shut tightly, feeling the warm breaths directed on his lips, he was ready to feel the handsome male's lips on his. He was waiting for the younger to kiss him. Even if he didn't have found out about his own feelings, he was here going to let his first kiss steal away by the handsome man. He opened his eyes slowly, looking at Jungkook, who was standing far from him now. His head was hung low at the moment.

Before he could ask the other, Jungkook muttered,

"I'm sorry hyung.. I just couldn't control myself when I saw you.. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers while finding the ground more interesting than anything else. Taehyung stared at him, his rapid breathing becoming even now. His cheeks were red when he noticed the tent in the handsome male's pants, understanding what the other meant by he couldn't control himself.

"It's o-okay. It wasn't your fault.." Taehyung mumbled, to make the other a bit at ease. He startled as Jungkook looked up at him with the gaze that held something he couldn't recognise.

"Of course it wasn't my fault when you are looking so beautiful."

He heard Jungkook letting out the words while looking at his orbs.

Both of them stayed silent. It felt like ages to speak, so uncomfortable silence was engulfing the room. Taehyung noticed the tension and cleared his throat, looking at the handsome man in eyes while shooting a sweet grin.

"Umm.. well Jungkookie? How 'bout we'll watch a movie together? In the living room?" He offered the younger to at least change the awkwardness in the room. He looked at Jungkook, who looked back towards him and smiled a little while nodding.

Couple of hours were passed as the pair of the two males was now comfortably cuddled up against each other on the couch placed in front of the huge television in the living room. Both the boys were lunged on the back of the couch while watching a random but quite famous drama. Taehyung had his half weight on Jungkook's chest as his hands were around the man's broad shoulders. Jungkook was half dozed off in sleep while his hands still resting on the sides of the blue haired male, his chin stilled on the blue locks.

Taehyung yawned looking at the television screen, he turned his head to the other direction, his chin resting on chest of the buff male. He stared at the young male who was already dozed off in deep slumber. A soft smile got patterned on the plump lips while staring at the well defined face of the handsome man. He just stared and stared, his gaze rolling over the quite perfect features. The very fine skin, the stilled close eyes, the little mole at the bottom of his lips and even nose, exactly like himself, the two bunny teeths peeking from the little gap of his lips.

'I don't even know who you are, where you live, what you do.. still here I am. And here you are. Cuddling me in my home and I am letting you. You were just about to kiss me and I was letting you do.'

He suddenly moved back, raising his head up from the chest and looking at Jungkook with big eyes.

'Really.. who are you?'

He asked, more like to himself. His fingertips now ghosting over the left cheek of the sleeping male. He looked at the man, leaning in more to observe the handsome face. A small smile curved on his lips along with a blush. He just couldn't understand himself, what bond he felt to have been connected with the sleeping male in front.

'why do I feel like you are someone? Someone I know since forever.. I can't understand.. Do I like you?"

His face turned into a frown as he continued staring Jungkook.

'I don't know if I really like you..'

He started to lean in his face, closering himself more in the handsome male's neck as he hugged him dearly, nuzzling his face over the well built chest, he closed his eyes. A blush and a shy smile on his face as he continued to caress the back of Jungkook's neck by sliding his hands behind, embracing the sleeping male in his arms. His mind filled with the thoughts of the handsome man brushing against his body and the tingles spreading across his whole body, making him feel the warmth all over and feeling the ecstatic feels of the warm and steady breaths on his ear and neck, he drifted off in dreamland.

The handsome man was the first one to groan in his sleep and open his eyes fluttering. He got startled as he felt a weight all over his front, his chest and his lap. He rubbed his eyes to get a clearer view of what's in front of him. His cheeks heated up as he saw the blue hair resting on his chest, the beautiful male's face closely flushed against his body and the slender hands still loosely wrapped around his torso. He looked over, leaning in just to get a view of Taehyung pouting in his dozed off state. Jungkook smiled ever so softly, his hands travelling towards the figure of the blue haired male which was looking so tiny, wrapping around his little waist.

Jungkook lowered his face, his lips pecking the top of the blue locks and resting there quite time. He slowly removed his hands, only to push one back upon the male's back and another one under his butt. He lifted himself off the couch, holding the sleeping beauty in his arms tightly as he started to pace towards the stairs, walking towards the bedroom. Reaching the room, laying down the blue haired male on the soft mattress and caressing his cheeks one last time before he headed down.

Do vote and comment if you like 💌.
Hope you guys liked this chapter..