•°¹⁰°•

"Wait! What the fuck! Kim fucking Taehyung! You fucking told him that you have a boyfriend and he fucking left?? What the fuck with you!"

"Don't fucking yell!"

In the middle of the café, the best friends were arguing and all the people were making disgusting faces. Taehyung dragged Jimin inside the kitchen and slammed close the door. He was so confused when he just told his friend what happened with the handsome man and his best friend started yelling.

"Yah what's wrong? I just told him-"

"You are impossible! Like why the fuck did you tell him that? Yah you should have played along with him! He is really handsome."

"What the fuck Jimin! I said I only like Yoongi and you are here telling me to hook up with some random guy?"

"Wow.. you saw how he looks at you? He fucking like you for fucking sure, Tae!"

"No way.. why would he like me?"

"Huh? Why do you like Yoongi?"

"It's just.. I.. I just like him."

"Okay.. if you don't believe that Jungkook likes you, then I'll show you.."

"Wait-"

"From now on.."

Jimin smirked at his best friend and went towards the kitchen to take the orders of few costomers who were waiting.

Taehyung was so confused at why the the handsome man would like him. He had been never seen the other staring at him. Probably, Jimin was joking. It's too fast to like each other.

Taehyung heard the bell ring at the time which he was expecting it to and it revealed the handsome man, which made him release a sigh. He thought even if the man actually liked him, he doesn't like him that way, he just wants to be friends with him.

He went towards the table where the man was sitting. Taehyung had been already made the order of the blueberry muffins for the other along with a coffee. He doesn't even know why he felt a bit hurt when he thought Jungkook left early because he told him he has a boyfriend.

"Um.. Jungkook?" He asked the other's name and grinned at the other. The other man grinned lightly before himself taking the plate out of the blue haired male's hands and placing it infront of himself while smiling. Jungkook saw the other holding a cup of coffee and he frowned. He never liked the bitter taste of coffee. He had been once tried drinking coffee but he had to threw it up in the basin of the same restaurant.

He smiled while the other showed his boxy smile and was about to leave. Taehyung turned to go back but he again felt the other wrapping his hand around his wrist. He turned around to face the handsome man who smiled and gestured him to sit on the chair infront. Taehyung was fast enough to shake his head and tell him he need to go, only to get forcefully sit on the chair while the handsome man looking at him with hearts in his eyes.

"Umm.. can you take a coffee with me? I mean we can take it as a start of our friendship? As a friendly date?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes and pink cheeks. He gulped while the other stared at him right in his eyes, his heart beating faster than ever as he looked in those dark brown orbs. He felt Jungkook wrapping his hands around the cup of coffee he was holding, his fingers automatically brushing with his slender ones and he felt a pool of butterflies in his stomach.

He was about to let go of the cup but before he could, Jungkook left it first.

"Well, we have only a cup here and we're two. How about we'll share the one?"

He suddenly felt the cup in his hands which contains the bitter liquor turned more hot. He nodded without even noticing and bawling his eyes afterwards. He saw Jungkook grinned at told him to take a sip of the coffee.

"Umm.. Jungkook! You know you're sitting in a café? Wait. I'll make another cup-"

"No need. I said we'll share it. It's okay. I'll love to share it with you, hyung.." Jungkook grinned.

"O-okay. You take first sip.." the blue haired male said offering the cup forward towards the other who just chuckled softly.

"Hyungie..you take it first. I'll also love to drink it after you've."

Taehyung's cheeks turned hot and he nodded nonetheless. He made the cup towards his lips, sipping the now not-so-hot liquid and trying not to scrunch his nose on the bitter taste.

He offered the cup to Jungkook while wiping his lips with the tissue.

Jungkook smiled. His eyes not leaving the cup in the other's hand, remembering the side where Taehyung's lips touched. He took the cup and attached his lips where Taehyung's had been. His eyes found the blue haired male while him staring at the deep caramel eyes.

He felt the bitter taste turned into the sweetest one he had been tasted. He never knew the coffee tastes this good before. Maybe because it was made by Taehyung or maybe it were his lips which made it sweet as honey.

"Is it good?" Taehyung asked as soon as the other took a sip. He saw Jungkook smiled.

"It was the best coffee I've had. I guess it was sweet because of your lips?"

Do vote and comment if you like 💌.