SIX | you're the gun in my lips

All he's ever wanted is to hold her like this. It's a dream come true, feeling the simplicity yet intensity of having her sleep next to him. Forbidden or not, he's happier than ever in a world so cruel that happiness is like a butterfly you're trying to catch. He has her now, he can't lose this.

And she gives herself to him so easily. She barely even thinks twice before letting him into her heart. Just a stupid girl in love, some might say. But will she still love him if she finds out about the shadow that darkens his soul— the one that follows him wherever he goes and haunts him day and night?

He feels like he can't breathe without her. She makes him feel so much, but not all feelings associated with love are good. Even with her, he's evil-minded and cold, his shadow threatening to break free. He'll never hurt her, not intentionally, at least. But doesn't he think about all the emotional scars he'll give her? Is it too late to stop now?

Draco's wide awake after having quite a detailed dream about Blair. Three o'clock— he should be asleep. But all he can do is look at her and think about the dream again, again, and again.

Blair's sleeping on her side, her body relaxed from the peaceful bliss of unconsciousness. Draco's facing her, cherishing this moment because he's so worried that this may just be a memory one day.

"I love you, Blair." He whispers underneath his breath, barely audible. "And maybe that's the reason why I should leave you alone, because I love you and a part of me doesn't want to do this to you. I know you don't deserve it. You deserve happiness and peace— not violence and danger."

Draco gently strokes his finger over her cheekbone, his skin tingling at the contact. "Whatever happens, I will do anything in my power to make you happy with me. I'd do anything for you."

He clears his throat softly. "Fuck— I can't ruin you. You're too precious for this world, too good for me." He says, his eyes lowering to her lips. "I love you so much. I'm losing myself. Every time that I see you with someone else I can't think of anything but to hurt them. And I know I will, that's the whole problem. It scares me what I'm capable of."

"I deserve to be selfish after all the bullshit I've been through. I deserve to be happy with the girl I love. So I'll do anything, absolutely anything to keep you. I can't restrain myself. I'm a mess.." Draco whispers, shaking her head as he leans into her face, pressing his lips to here. "I'm so sorry, Blair.."

He kisses her again and again, whispering words inaudible to Blair, who's starting to regain consciousness. She kisses him back once she realizes what's going on, smiling. "What were you saying?" She asks softly, pulling away from the kiss.

"Nothing. You were probably just dreaming." Draco says, pulling her closer to him until their bodies are pressed up. This isn't the time for him to worry about the future. All that's important is that she's here, and he has full power over her. Blair would trust him with her life, he knows that.

"I had a dream about you." He says, brushing his fingers up and down her upper arm. Blair feels heat rising up to her face, a little smile breaking free again. "What kind of dream?"

Draco licks his lips, leaning in to her ear. "Well you weren't wearing any clothes," He whispers. "And you were making these beautiful noises for me," Draco parts her legs and places his thigh between them, against her underwear. "You were so obedient, so sweet.. I couldn't get enough." He places his hand on her ass, pushing her forwards. She gasps.

He gently teases the shell of her ear by brushing his lips over it and she shudders right against him. "All covered up in lovebites and handprints, with your pretty lips red from all my kisses— don't you think about it sometimes, too, Blair?"