0 | introduction

____________________________

A QUICK WORD:

- I am currently (as I'm writing this) starting on editing this book. I'm changing quite a lot about the book since some things just didn't sit right with me. This is one of my favorite stories I've ever written and since my writing style has improved, I want to make this story better, too.

- the trigger warnings will be listen below. This is not a healthy love story and should not be seen as one. If you cannot handle the triggers, don't read it. This book can be difficult to read at times because of the heavy topics, so make sure it's okay for you!
Your mental health matters!

- the reason why the female lead may come over as 'innocent' or 'shy' for her age has mostly to do with her past (will be revealed later into the story), and the fact that I started this book (and the sequel) with a message I wanted to bring out, about the dangers of toxic, addictive love to vulnerable people.

- Draco has a bit of a God complex, because it is part of his character. It is not any kind of blasphemy or me trying to incorporate that into my writing, I just write whatever I find suits his character.

- hate comments will be deleted and accounts will be reported. (Again— don't like it, don't read it)

- English is not my first language. If you are to correct mistake, please do so politely.

- all of the characters belong to JKR, except for Blair, Emris, Asher, Atlas, Henry, Laurence and Alexis.

Tropes I used:
- large age gap
- "touch her and you die"
- brother's best friend romance
- forbidden love
- love triangle
- unhinged MMC
- forced proximity
- hates everyone but has a soft spot for her.

- (For those who have already read the story and are rereading) : I've changed the narrating from past tense to present tense, and given formally known as Y/N a name!

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
- large age gap
- murder
- violence
- toxicity
- unhealthy relationships
- kidnapping
- blood
- weapons
- NSFW
- CNC
- masochism
- sadism
- degrading
- a little bit of ddlg
- stalking
- alcohol
- SA
- obsessive/possessive/manipulative toxic behavior
- knife play
- disturbing inner monologue
- child abuse
- verbal abuse
- toxic parents
- physical abuse
- thoughts of death
- grief
- foul language
- torture
- forced orgasm
- lots of heavy kinks/fetishes