-3-

[Third person pov]

Olivia was about to go in the room they were reading their scripts. She had already met the director and some of the cast mates. Some of them were still unknown to her since they were already reading the scripts.

Olivia took a deep breath and opened the big wooden door. She quickly with her eyes scanned the people but her eye catched someone familiar.

"Fuck"-she whispered but it wasn't as quiet as she thought so a girl noticed her.

"You must be Olivia"-she stood up and embraced the girl. But Olivia's eyes didn't left the familiar person.

Of course he noticed her too. It was like her eyes were burning holes into his head.

"Olivia?"-the girl said louder and Olivia snapped and turned around to her.

"Oh sorry."-she apologised

"It's okay. Please take seat right there next to Timothée"-Olivia felt shivers as she heard that name but she didn't want to make a scene so she just ignored the fact that he's here and that they're staring in the same movie.

She sat down, gave one look to the boy and started reading the pages.

"Hello everyone"-the director said in happy voice as he entered the room.

"So you've already started reading your scripts and maybe have already found out something about your characters. Olivia plays Alex which is the main character. She has very hard life and everything is going down until she meets Nick which is played by Timothée. The both fall in love but can't be together..."-The director explained every detail about the movie.

Olivia just sight. This isn't anything she wanted. She is glad that she get opportunity to be apart of this but she really doesn't want to be around Timothée.

•••

"Hey..."-Timothée quietly said as he walked over Olivia

"Hi"-She answered

"How have you been?"-He tried to start a conversation.

"Oh so now you care"-she chuckled and shakes her head.

"I'm so incredibly sorry Olivia."

"No you're not"-She didn't believed him.

"I know your mad at me and you always will be. What I did is terrible I just left you but I really, really fucking regret that olivia"-she could hear the pain in his voice.

"I missed you every single day...and..and I'm so sorry"

"I can't forgive you Timothée...not now"-a tear fall down her cheek as she left

•••

Olivia drove home and there she had an amazing suprise.

"Suprise"-Millie and zendaya screamed

•••

[Edited 4/01/22]