-5-

[Third person pov]

Olivia have been filming for all day. It's their 3 day on set and it actually isn't that bad.

Olivia have very good chemistry with the cast but she is still trying to avoid Timothée as much as she can.

As they finished filming for the day and Olivia was about to head home someone taped on her shoulder.

"Yeah?"-Olivia turned around and saw the tall curly haired boy.

He cleared his throat "the cast all are having a movie night, would you like to join us?"-Olivia couldn't deny it. He still had the same angelic eyes and beautiful smile.

"Umm...I would love to but I don't think I can"-Olivia looked down trying to avoid any eye contact.

"Come on it will be fun"-He had spark in his eyes. The boy really hoped that Olivia would join them and for his luck...

"Okay sure"-She gave him a fake smile and followed him to some room.

There was less than half of the cast cause a lot of them couldn't make it. Olivia sat down on the couch next to Timothée since it was the only free place.

"What movie we should watch?"-Maggie asked (image that she's some girl of the cast)

"Maybe Harry Potter?"-Olivia suggested remembering how she used to watch it with Timothée.

"Yeah sound good"

•••

Some hours later they finally finished and decided to head home.

"Thank you for staying"-Timothée smiled at Olivia who was putting on her coat.

"Yeah it was fun"-She smiled at the boy who was admiring her.

"I know it's late and you have plans but wanna go get coffee?

Olivia looked at the time it was late already but she wasn't doing anything anyways. "Sounds good to me"

•••

They went to some cafeteria to get two coffees to take with them while they take a small walk through New York.

"Are you trying to make it up to me chalamet?"-Olivia looked up to the taller boy as she took a sip from her coffee.

"Maybe"-He had poker face. He didn't show any emotion even inside he was so happy that Olivia let him to at least try again and be better.

"Well I'm glad you're trying"-She quietly said as she smiled

•••

2 729 729 likesUser Timothée Chalamet and Olivia Parker spotted together yesterday in New York City! What are your thoughts?Are you happy that the two are back? Do you think they are back together? Is this about the new movie Olivia is in? Is Livo...

2 729 729 likes
User Timothée Chalamet and Olivia Parker spotted together yesterday in New York City! What are your thoughts?
Are you happy that the two are back? Do you think they are back together? Is this about the new movie Olivia is in? Is Livothée back? Ether way let's hope for the best and that they are back on good terms :)
View all comments

__
User
Omg this made my whole year!!
__
User
Yayy
__
User
SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP OMMGG
__
User
Omg Livothée!!
___
User
Nooo
___
User
No I don't want them to get back together
__
User
They are in movie together calm down
^
User
Calm down?!

•••

[Edited 4/01/22]