-23-

[Third person pov]

The party was going crazy. Everyone was dancing, singing and drinking.

Olivia didn't take a step away from Timothée and nor did he.

Olivia walked over counter to pour another glass of drink but Timothée stoped her."is this necessary? You have already had enough alcohol"-He put her cup away and looked her in the eyes with serious look.

"You're so hot"-She smirked but Timothée stayed serious.

"You're drunk Olivia"-he sight and looked down at his feet and back at Olivia.

"So? It's my party, I can have some fun right?"-olivia raised her hands and turned around.

"I think you should go to sleep"

"Let me have fun"-she walked away.

•••

Olivia was drinking, dancing and partying but she didn't saw Timothée after that. She looked everywhere but was nowhere to be seen.

She walked upstairs holding on the side for her dear life. She was so drunk that she was barely able to stand, but managed to walk upstairs.

She looked around and her 'friend' wasn't anywhere.

She decided that she needed some fresh air so she walked to the balcony and for her suprise there he was. Sitting on the floor and looking in the sky but as Olivia came his eyes moved to her.

He stood up and walked over her " I think I should go and let you have your fun, I'll talk to you Tomorrow" he kissed the side of her head and walked pass her but she quickly grabbed his hand and barely balanced, holding on his shoulder with other hand.

"Please don't leave me"-she suddenly had tears in her eyes.

Timothée leaned his head against Olivia's and kissed her lips "you know I'm not going anywhere"

"Promise?"-she looked into his eyes

"Promise"

The end

[Edited 4/01/22]