-17-

News!

Co-stars Timothée Chalamet and Selena Gomez has been seen together in NYC after finishing filming their movie together. Recently Timothée and Model and ex girlfriend Olivia Parker has been close which made people assume the two are back together but things has taken a turn when Chalamet has hung out with Selena.People has been saying they've been pretty close and some even saw them kissing, but at the moment there are no proof about that.
Here are the paparazzi taken picture of the two

What are your option about this? Do you think the two are dating?

__
User
Bullshit
__
User
Term 'friends' exist you know?
__
User
Why dating?

___

3 739 728 likesTchalamet thank you for the amazing day❤️View all comments

3 739 728 likes
Tchalamet thank you for the amazing day❤️
View all comments

__
User
Aww
__
User
she's so cute
__
User
I love them!
__
User
What happened to liv?
__
User
I'm confused

•••

Timothée finally got home after long day of hanging out with Selena. It went great and they had a lot of fun but Timothée decided to text liv and check on her.

When he opened his phone it was blowing up with notifications. He saw a lot of posts about him and Selena. People were mad and happy and even shipping them what has been happening for a while now.

•••

Timothée Chalamet so I quickly wanted to come here and clear up some things. Me and Selena are not dating and we were totally not kissing today, we just went out as friends and I think anyone should be able to hang out with their friends without getting shipped together:)
💬 8 729 🔁45 628 ❤️ 58 729

•••

[Edited 4/01/22]