-19-

Timothée

Timothée
Since your birthday is in 2 days I got you something...

Olivia
You don't have to get me anything Timmy, really

Timothée
But I already did so too late

Olivia
Okay what is it?

Timothée
I may or may not have gotten two tickets to Cavetown concert ..

Olivia
OMG
YOU DID NOT!!!

Timothée
Yes I did!!

Olivia
Omg. You're literally the best like omfg tysm Timothée I literally love you

Timothée
I knew you would like it

Olivia
I can't even thank you enough

Timothée
I'm glad you like the present

Olivia
I really, really appreciate it and I can't wait!

Timothée
Me too
I made Mac and cheese

Olivia
Omg you just had to tell me that? Now I want some too

Timothée
Dumbass
It's was a hint for you to get your ass to my house

Olivia
Omw

•••

"How is it?"-Timothee looked at the girl who was eating the food he made.

"It's very good, I'm impressed"-She smiled while enjoying her food.

"Glad you like it"- he smiled and adored the beautiful girl sitting in front of him.

"Also thank you again for the birthday present, I really appreciate I don't even know how to thank you enough"

"It will be very fun"

"It sure will"

•••

Olivia and Timothée was laying in bed with Olivia's head on Timothée's lap. He ran his fingers trough her soft, beautiful hair.

"I have some news"-Timothée got worried cause last time said that it didn't end well.

"What news?"

"I'm going to London next week, I have shooting"-Olivia sight.

"Oh that's cool, for how long will you be gone?"-Timothee felt little sad cause he won't be able to spend time with her but he also was happy for her.

"I don't know if supported to be there for 3 days but I'm thinking to stay with mills for a bit"-Olivia put her hand on Timothée's leg

"So you'll be gone for a while..."-he said in sad tone when Olivia sat up and looked Timothée in eyes with sad look. After some seconds she wrapped her hands around him and cuddled him.

"The days will pass quickly I promise, I'll be back in no time and we'll have a movie night with snacks and all that stuff okay?"-she whispered and kissed Timothée's cheek.

"Okay"-He smiled at her and gave her small peck on lips.

•••
Timmy's pic of the day <3

•••Timmy's pic of the day <3

[Edited 4/01/22]