-9-

[Third person pov]

Olivia woke up early in the morning by hearing footsteps. She opened her eyes and saw Millie and Zendaya standing by her bed with plate of pancakes.

Olivia sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at the girls and raised one of her brows.

"Is this supposed to make me forget everything?"-Olivia quietly chuckled.

"We're truly sorry. We just don't want you to get hurt again"-Millie said and gave Olivia the plate of pancakes.

She put the plate on her nightstand and both of them sat down on Olivia's bed next to her.

"He won't hurt me, I trust him and you have to trust him too. I just can see that he really is trying and I have high hopes this time"-Olivia smiled at her friends.

"If that makes you happy"-Millie smiled.

•••

Olivia and Timothée just finished shooting the last scene for today and yet again we're about to leave.

"Can I excuse Mis Parker and Mr Chalamet?"-The director yelled and the two turned around.

They shared confused eye contact but went to the director.

"Yeah?"-Timothee said.

"We need to talk about something, follow me"

They walked to quiet room where no one was but them. The walk was quiet and anxious. Olivia gave Timothée some stares trying to understand what's happening they never get called out like this.

When they finally got to quiet place they sat down on the couch when the man started.

"So recently you've been seen together a lot."- When he said that Olivia knew where this is going.

"And that is not good so from now on you two can't be seen together in public anymore"-He took a sip from coffee.

Timothée looked at him disgusted.when he finally was getting close to what he needed so much it was getting taken away from him in second.

"Absolutely fucking no"-Olivia said with mad look on her face.

"It wasn't a question"

"How that will help you? I mean it's obvious to see us together, we're shooting together in your goddamn movie"

"And you can't just make us not see each other cause you want to"

"I'm afraid I can kids"

"This is bullshit"-Olivia rolled her eyes, got up and left the room. Timothée gave another angry look and followed her.

•••

Sorry this is bad but had to update ❤️

[Edited 4/01/22]