-7-

1 638 638 likesLiv

1 638 638 likes
Liv.Parker his goofing around 🙄
View all comments

__
User
Aww
__
User
So cute
__
User
Are they dating again?
^
User
No?
__
User
I hate liv sm
^
User
No one asked
__
User
He's so beautiful
__
Tchalamet
🤪
^
User
Okay...

__

It's been a month and Olivia and Timothée are bounding again. Of course it's not the same and they are just friends and it was gonna be like this.

She enjoyed her Time with him and he enjoyed his. They always went to get coffee and while they had break Olivia would make him to listen to cavetown with her.

•••

[Timothée's pov]

I was soon going to France and with soon I mean next week so I wanted to spend as much time with Olivia as I could.

It might sound like everything is back to normal...but not exactly. I just like to imagine that it is even I know it's not.

I really feel like we're best friends again but it's not the same. It's not like I randomly come over at 3 am or we tell each other about our feelings or we dance in rain or go for walks at night. No cuddles, no holding hands, no kisses, no hugs. Nothing.

But at least we're friends and I knew things will take time to get back to normal...if they even will go back to normal.

Olivia snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What you thinking about Tim?"-She sat down next to me on a couch.

"Nothing"-I stretched my arms and laid in the couch.

"I was wondering if you wanna come over and watch a movie"-Olivia fidgeted with her hands.

"Wasn't expecting you to ask me this"-he chuckled and looked at the girl.

"I mean I assume we're friends. I can't keep hating you forever"

"You hated me?"

"More than you could imagine"-Olivia giggled but her smile quickly faded.

"I'm sorry liv"-He took her hand in his. God how much he missed the feeling of her soft hands.

"Can we just not talk about that? Like at all? I just want to forget that all ever happened and start a fresh start with you Timothée. It's hard but I can't do this if I have to remember our past"-She snapped and took a deep breath.

"Yeah"-He quietly said and he gave her a sad smile.

•••

Ik things are moving quickly but ofc there will be drama..😉

[Edited 4/01/22]