-20-

2 638 728 likesTchalamet I stole his phone 😈View all comments

2 638 728 likes
Tchalamet I stole his phone 😈
View all comments

__
User
She's so pretty
__
User
She looks stunning!
__
User
Leave Timmy alone
^
User
Wtf
__
User
Aww
__
User
this is such a cute
Outfit
__
Noahschnapp
Stunning!
^
User
Noah?!
^
User
Lmfao
^
User
Remember how 3 years ago
He used to slide into her comments
Once a month?💀
^
User
Yeah, he is back at it
^
User
My Guy just took a three year break
^
User
Hahaha
^
User
Noah you're little late

__

3 638 628 likesLiv

3 638 628 likes
Liv.Parker he's exited to go to Cavetown concert!
View all comments

__
User
He's so cute
__
User
Omg you're going to the cavetown concert?! With Timmy?!
^
Liv.Parker
Yes!
__
User
Omg did he got you tickets? That's so cute
^
Liv.Parker
As an early bday present
__
User
Aww you two are so cute
__
Zendaya
Have fun ❤️
^
Liv.Parker
I will!
__
Millieb
That's so cute like you're couple goals
^
User
Did Millie just confirm their relationship?
^
Millieb
That's just a joke lol I respect my friends privacy
__
Tchalamet
This night is gonna be so fun!
^
Liv.Parker
🥰
^
User
Is there something you want to share with class?
^
User
Umm🤨
__

Olivia and Timothée arrived at the place where the concert was happening. Olivia was so happy and excited, she felt like a child that just walked in a toy store.

She was so happy to see her favourite artist of all time perform in real life for the first time and especially she was with person she loved so much.

They saw a lot of people what made Olivia anxious so she just grabbed into Timothée's hand and sticked closer to him.

"It's alright, I'm here"-He quickly kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

They made their way to their place which was in the first row, right in front of the stage. Olivia was so beyond happy.

Olivia felt the need of closure so she wrapped her arms around Timothée and put her head on his chest. He embarrassed the girl and kissed her hair but the both had to let go of each other cause the lights turned off and the concert was about to start.

(I won't describe the concert in details)

The first song was 'Juliet'which was Olivia's favourite song and it brought back so much memories to her like she used to listen to this song on her hardest time, when her sister left and her family basically fall a apart. She remembered her old self. No friends, target to bullies, absolutely no social life. It's not that it was bad but she prefers her life now much better. Also this was song she was listening to when she met Timothée so it has always been special to her ever since.

Olivia has made Timothée listen to this song so much times that both of them were singing along and knowing the word perfectly.

When I need so bad, but I can't see her
My Juliet,my special girl

___
I hope that she
Looks at me and thinks "Shit, he's so pretty"
Something I can't believe
___

Next song was 'home' which was also special song to Olivia. It was song she was playing on replay all the time when she and Timothée broke up. It reminded her of him. Then maybe it's weird she listened to it after they broke up, but that's the thing. She never wanted to forget him. Never. He was her home.

[Timothée's pov]

Watching her singing the lyrics of the songs with spark in her eyes was just another reason for me to keep breathing.

God, I love this girl. She's my Juliet, my special girl.

I enjoyed every second of this night cause I knew it won't last forever and Tomorrow I will be sitting in my room alone.

I watched her every second and admiring her beauty. I couldn't resist, I took her hand in mine. She looked at me with her dreamy eyes and smile.

•••
This isn't the best but yeah

[Edited 4/01/22]