A Pool Of Peonies

- A little idea that arose when I found myself sniffing a peony and musing over how nice the scent is.

Hope you don't mind Peonies.

SFWsweet fluff // basically making love

Word count: 428

A Pool Of Peonies

Aromatic, pink petals of fully flourished blossoms decorated the waters, floating calmly until they met moistened flesh and clung to the pair's bare bodies with determined stubbornness neither of them paid any mind to.

He'd led her by the hand, slowly easing her into his direction from here he calmly floated, waiting for her body to descend onto the earthy dip.

Nothing surrounded them but fields of greenery which included rosey-colored blossoms.

A gentlemanly kiss had grazed her knuckles first before the prince's mouth traveled along the length of her arm, soon finding destination over his darling's shoulder.

Thin, yet sweet, peachy-toned lips trailed over (s/c) colored flesh with seemingly, never-ending smooches that peppered over the smitten woman's body.

Tenderly, he looked up at her through dark, fanning lashes as he planted each one, and throughout the gentle caresses, he could see her bliss shine through her sparkling, (e/c) colored orbs.

With every breath he took, he inhaled the scent of sweet peonies, and it only made him smile knowing that she had a signature he could trail behind, and much more recall when he missed her.

The lovely flower had easily become his favorite blossom, only because it reminded him of her.

A faint, little grin was drawn over the Asgardian prince's tranquil features as his hands ran over wet, nude skin, his palms gliding over her soaked flesh with yearning that could never be pacified.

"Darling..." he murmured, a slight husk thickening the already velvety tune.

beneath the fragrant waters, his hands traveled, graceful fingers dancing over sensitive bits in a manner that left her melted.

"You feel divine," he sensually murmured against the little dip that came in between her collar bones.

Her head fell back as he slipped her pulsing heat, an act that always made his breath hitch.

Greedily, his mouth circled around one of her perked nipples, needily suckling her breast as his other hand kneaded the other bosom with fingers that occasionally captured the other risen bit of flesh with teasing tugs.

Her loving hands cradled his head before equally tender fingers wove through his long, inky strands.

Every thrust was teasingly tame, yet drove deep, never once disappointing.

They made love in a pool of peonies, the fragrant air carrying along soft hums of pleasure as well as deep, sultry breaths that were born by the same passionate love.

His voice held no reservations as he uttered the phrase his heart had always silently expressed through unsteady, yet lively beats.

Again, and again, he murmured the words,

"- I Love You,"