Mother's Advice

Asgard, once his place of home.

He searched for one being at the moment and he knew where she'd be.
The gardens, of course. She always did enjoy her time there.
Once he spotted her he made his way to her.
Her eyes widened a fraction as she stared at him, none the less he was welcomed by her.
"Mother I came to speak to you." He said with a soft voice, surprising her.
" What of,my son?" She responded in wonder.
" I seek guidance, " he said somewhat timidly.
"Guidance? from me? " She said unsure.
"Yes... I... mother... there is a woman ..." he said trailing off.

" A woman?"

" Yes... a woman... a mid guardian woman." He finally admitted.
"What of this mid-guardian my son? what troubles you?" She questioned him with worry.
"Troubling...nothing troubles me of her, quite the contrary, it's just I... I am unsure of how to say this," he stammered.
" Say what? Loki your current state worries me. "
" Do not fret mother, I am well, it's just, Oh I'm so ashamed at my age? Being so darn childish and completely foolish I-"
Before he could say more she put her hand up silencing him.
" You surely didn't seek me to speak illy of yourself now have you? " she said amused.
"Of course not, forgive me," he apologized.
"No need, now this mid-guardian woman, what of her?" She asked him peaked with interest, he usually didn't speak of them without distaste as he did now.
" I believe I have fallen for her... deeply so. I cannot even formulate the simplest of thoughts in her presence." He admitted.
" Oh my, " she piped, both of her brows risen high as her mouth opened in shock.
Immediately she ushered him to sit next to her.
"Tell me more," she insisted with new excitement.
" I see you have no opposition of this?" He said chuckling.
" Of course not, but please continue, tell me more." She urged with near joy.
"Ahh, where do I begin, her (e/c) eyes, her smile? Or the wondrous way her mind works?"

"... anywhere you wish." She said smiling.
" well, She is a warrior back at her home place, much like Thor is, a 'superhero' ...
In fact, she is a part of his very team on midguard. "He said sounding proud.
" An excellent fighter she is. She is not barbaric as my brother is, but tactical and oh so captivating on the battlefield, you should witness it yourself, like a majestic creature in flight." he continued.
"- But mother, that isn't the best I can say of her!" He exclaimed.
" Her heart is the most compassionate, refreshingly so, as is her presence, "
He took Frigga's hands within his as his smile widened.

" I will tell you this...she is the most divine creature I have laid eyes on. I have crossed path with countless women on Asgard, for many years, you are my witness, " he said with honesty.
" And some on midguard aswell, but mother, none can truly come to match her beauty!" He said not being able to hold his enthusiasm.

" I am amazed at how incredibly captured by her beauty -no- her essence I am."
The Asgardian woman's face soon lost it's excitement and softened as she stared at her son's joyous smile.

"Tell me more, " she said feeling her eyes water.
" I feel like a fool speaking like this, " he admitted with a bemused chuckle.
" You are no fool, " she said gently placing her hand on his pale cheek.
" Never will you be a fool for admitting something like this. Not to me in the very least. I am overjoyed to know that she has crossed your path... but if she is so wondrous and all seems well, why are you here requesting my aid ?" She said truly perplexed.
" That's just it," he said discouraged.
" I feel so much for her, and yet ... I know not a single thing of how she feels for me." He admitted with his smile fading.
"I seek guidance, advice, I seek a way to make her know of these existing feelings that course through me. " He placed his hands on his lap and made a distressed face.
" How do I do so? How do I do so without making a complete and utter fool of myself? I cannot simply approach her at this point, I feel my hands shake, my tongue twist and much worse, my words become a jumbled mess in front of her, last I truly spoke to her I let her do most of the speaking in fear I'd look like a complete imbecile in her lovely eyes." He gritted.
" Oh mother please help me, I beg of you, never before have I felt so rendered to a mortal, so weak as to drop to my knees and beg with every fiber of my being for some guidance, I know not of this love, I know not a single way as to make her feel like the queen she is to my pounding heart."
He now left his seat, instead knelt at his mother's feet with a desperate look overtaking him. in his entire body, he felt a wave of shame and helplessness.
"She is not a simple obsession, or a claim, she is a being whom I truly feel belongs at my side, and I at hers." He proclaimed.
" How do I win her heart? I must know or I'll grow mad with this helplessness!"
He said with a wild fit of frustration drowning him.
He dropped his head hanging it low, looking much more feeble now.
He was as he felt. Pathetic. Weak.

Silence flooded the area. Not the birds made a chirp nor the breeze blew by.
"Mother, if she were to one day rule the world I'd submit myself to stay at her side as a simple, lowly existing servant in order to be in her presence, I am no longer in control of these rising feelings, what should I do?"
He begged rendered to nothing but a mess of uncontrolled feelings. His voice slightly cracked towards the end of his confession.

-And at that moment, in her eyes, she was no longer the Loki everyone knew. He was her son, the small child she nurtured for many years, the one she held countless nights and kissed before she took rest.
Many years have passed since then, and even she herself began to forget that boy had once existed.
"My son..." she said lovingly feeling tears run down her face.
"Lift yourself up, my young prince."
He lifted his head to stare up at her with his own tears brimming his emerald eyes.
"Mother... why do you weep?" He questioned with sincere worry all while wiping her tears with a gentle hand.
" I cry for the same reason you do Loki...Because I love. " She said knowingly.
" Go to the woman your heart aches for. Tell her of your feelings, and hold her close my dear." She advised.
" If she is your happiness then I am overjoyed, surely she will see the man you truly are, my son you are like no other. A sensible creature and I trust that if she is truly the woman you speak of so passionately for, she will see this as well." He looked up at her with wide eyes.
" Do not dwell in your past or inner demons, only look towards her and you will find a way. Trust in your mother's words my dear son and keep your head risen high like the Prince you are. " she finished with her head held high and holding in her tears.
"Of course mother..." He said standing straight and kissing her temple.
" I miss you terribly," he said holding her tightly against him.
He felt her body begin to vanish and slip from his fingers.
Gazing to where she once was he watched as she and the rest of the scenery become nothing but ash.

................................................................................................................................................................

-Finally waking from his sleep he took a deep breath and held his chest with an aching feeling brewing within it.

'-Do not dwell in your past or inner demons, only look towards her and you will find a way.
Trust in your mother's words my dear son and keep your head risen high like the Prince you are. '

... his mother's words, he now held dear to heart.

"Like the Prince I am right?
...oh mother dear, you always did bring warmth to my heart."
He said dwelling in the past smiling even through his dark days.
"I only wish I had been a better son to you."
He reminisced.

"(f/n) dear," he said thinking of his (h/c) haired interest. "I will soon hold you near my Queen."
The pain of before now having passed and also the insecurity once brewing him left.
Now all there was in him was hope.
Soon enough he'd proclaim his love to her.
No longer feeling the weaker man he had been before he lifted his head high and proud as he was entitled to do.
He could not wait to hold his dear close and finally call her his lover. 

' All in due time' he thought grinning wildly.