My Love For You

word count: 5875

Summary: I suppose this would be set during Thor and The Avengers (2012) She couldn't see him anymore, and she desperately wanted to believe that he was alive, that he lied there, waiting for her reach... just holding on to the idea of someone wanting him as he was.

My Love For You

"Barbaric woman." He muttered while watching the (h/c) haired woman and his brother spar.

It was a pastime going back to her years of infancy with the two men.

Usually, she'd center herself into the field, opposite of the thunder god to test her skills, better advancing with every fall she'd take, and growing more confident with each triumph she'd hold over him, which were too few in her book.

Off to the side, Odin's other son usually situated himself, paying mind to his own activities, occasionally glancing over to the fighting two with mild interest.

(f/n) and Thor had originally started off with sticks, advancing to using anything they could find to pretend to be true warriors, much like the mighty Valkyrie.

They'd boast on, cry out their names with elatedness as they declared their future victories.

Later on, they grew, maturing alongside each other, and while Thor grew to be a man worthy of the title of a warrior and ultimately named would be king, she blossomed into a woman, a beautiful one at that.

She grew to be a true goddess, both lovely and virtuous, holding qualities of a delicate creature, but with skills of a mighty combatant.

- And she prided herself in that fact.

She prided herself on being strong and valiant.

Meanwhile, on the sidelines, Loki also matured, both in body and mind, and while his two other companions grew to excel in a more brutish manner of offense, he found his own talents in the witchcraft his mother had a mastery of.

He was an eager learner, keen to master every trick she could advise him on, and doing so impeccably.

As time progressed, and they grew, so did the growing affection the young goddess held for the princes of Asgard, moreover, so did the feelings of longing affection she had for the younger, dark-haired one.

Whereas most other women were more drawn to the powerfully built form and golden locks of the elder brother, Thor, (f/n)'s eyes always strayed to the more graceful of the two.

Somehow, she always found herself drawn to Loki.

He became the center of her attention and sight, stemming back to when she was still an innocent young girl and without say, the dark-haired god of mischief was somewhat of a harbored crush for her, a sentiment that only grew into love.

He'd grown up to be beautiful, having shining dark hair that was undoubtedly soft and silken, the locks always kept neatly maintained, brushed back to show his lovely sculpted face. His eyes, which were a lovely color that perfectly reflected the mystical side of him, shined like polished gems, their emerald color always showing a small tease of his inner heart.

Truthfully, she always saw them as gateways into another realm he commanded, and that she was always drawn into.

They glowed with playfulness when he caused mischief because he just loved the attention he received from his little tricks.

They dimmed whenever he felt lonesome, the wonderous vibrancy of them being affected as his heart fell weak, something he didn't like showing off.

Through and through, he gathered up all his pain, tucking it away in hopes to make it die out, but fragments of it would still make itself known through his gaze.