For You

Pairing: Loki Laufyson X Reader // Mentions of Steve Rogers X Reader

Thoughts are italics in quotations = 'Example'

Flashbacks are in italics = Example

Word Count: 4226

He plays on her desires, wanting her all for himself.

- Because why not? why the heck not have some Steve and Loki? Quick disclaimer: There is Some sexual content. I don't believe it's too extreme, but just to be safe I'm putting this here.

¯\_〳 •̀ o •́ 〵_/¯

Though not how I wanted it to be, I needed to finish it. I felt it was pathetic for Loki, but then again I remember he is A really broken person, well,  for the most part.

Anyone like that searches for love even in ways that degrade them, uncaring of what lengths they have to go through to feel accepted and sadly it doesn't always work out for them.

For You

Her hands slowly dragged over his strong, wide shoulders, gliding down his muscular arms with antsy, shaky fingers.

Every inch of his body was both hard and strong, with skin so utterly soft it nearly drugged her.

He was just as she always imagined, and dreamed of.

Her legs on either side of his waist crossed behind him, bringing him closer to press onto her as he moved his hips.

One of his hands grabbed her ass, the other slipping beneath her to land on her back, lifting her up to him in a quick swoop. Immediately, she wrapped her arms around his neck and cuddled close to him as he picked her up from the ground.

Slowly, he carried her over to her bed, taking his time as he focused on her addictive kisses, almost falling over with her as he stumbled over the upturned edge of her decorative rug. And as he felt his balance fail him, one of his hands shot out to catch himself on the edge of the bed, his other that was still on her back, pressing her closer towards himself, afraid to drop her.

Her own response was to gasp, hugging him closer to her, their bodies melted as one. Chuckling, he nuzzled his nose near her marked neck, "Oops," he said lowly, the sound full of playfulness.

"Did that scare you?" he asked her, amused.

" - I thought you'd drop me," she admitted, throwing her head back to give him perfect access to her sweet spots.

" Don't worry...I wouldn't let you fall," he said softly, pressing the tip of his tongue to the new mark he'd made earlier on, which had now grown dark and bruised. With a small puff of air full of delight, she tangled her fingers within his blonde hair, tugging at the strands lightly as a show of playfulness of her own.

"Never ?" she asked him softly, searching into his eyes for the truth.

"Wouldn't dream of it...doll," he said back, thrusting his hips forward with a harsh jerk, making her squeal in surprise at the single action.

. "Oh Steve..." she said huffing, letting her hold of him fall as he lay her over the mattress, her head falling back onto the decorated, little pillow cluster on her bed.

Her mind was so completely run-over by him, that even her heart felt touched.

His warm body radiated heat to her, while his strong breaths caused her insides to bubble like boiling lava,

"I love you, Steve...I love you so much," she murmured wholeheartedly, truly believing it.

His pretty blue eyes looked down at her, glaring down and capturing her blissfully fulfilled expression as she uttered the words.