(CH5) - All Too Well

New York City:

James woke up with a really bad headache.
“Ahh man!” James touched his forehead as he slowly laid back down.
“That hangover doesn’t feel so great dose it?” Seth said as he walked into James room.
“What happened last night?”
“A lot of things.”
“Why are you yelling?”
“I’m not… You are just hanged over.”
James got up and walked into the bathroom.
“You know I don’t need a baby sitter.” James said as he closed the door.
“Last night you sure did.”
James looked at himself in the mirror. Then at his phone. He scrolled down at his contacts and saw Scarlett’s number. James stared at the number for a good minute. Then he hit the call button. The phone started ringing and ringing and ringing. Then voicemail came. James listened to it. Then left a messaged.
“Hey Scarlett, it’s me James. I know I’m probably the last person you want to hear from. But…. I…. I don’t know why I called…. I just….. Really wish you…..”
Beep the recording came to an end.
“Would call me” James finished what he was going to say as he put his phone down.
“Hey did you remember about that interview you have today?” Seth yelled.
“Shit! Yeah I’m getting ready for that now!” James started to get ready quickly. 

In L.A

Scarlett was sitting in the makeup room. As the makeup artist where making her look like a princess. Scarlett didn’t feel like one.
“Your all set. Look at how beautiful you look.”
Scarlett smiled and got up to face the world. As she was about to do an interview on The Ellen Show. As Scarlett was about to walk out of the room. She glanced at her phone and saw James called her. 

“Scarlett, we are ready for you now.” Someone said as Scarlett was barley listening.
“I’m sitting here today with the beautiful Scarlett Johnson!”
The crowd cheered, as Scarlett smiled.
“You just came out with your new album congrats.”
“Yes I did and thank you.”
“Also I have to ask are you still dating James Franco?”
Scarlett kept a smile on her face. Her heart felt like it stopped. Her and James never officially said the words to each other. “Break up?” So Scarlett had to say something. But some things the world needs to stay out of.
“Yes we are still together.” Scarlett smiled as she felt pain and sadness. Was it really going to be over with James and her?
“Ah that’s great! We would be so sad if the rumors where true that you two broke up!”
Scarlett kept on smiling and the questions that were asked next were all about her up coming album and the Oscar she was up for.

New York City:

James was doing a interview with Dave Letterman. The questions were asked first about his upcoming movie with his girlfriend Scarlett Johnson. Then the big question of course happened.
“Are you and Scarlett still together?”
James smiled but inside felt like someone ripped his heart out. “Yeah we’re still together.”
“Great! That makes everyone happy to hear that.”
James kept the fake smile on his face. He knew deep down he was going to have to talk to Scarlett about what was going on. But how? She didn’t want to talk to him.
“Yeah those crazy rumors huh?”
“So let’s talk about this movie. You worked with Scarlett making this your second big motion picture movie together right?”
“Right.”
“She also of course worked with you on some of your side projects.”
“Yes that’s correct.”
James went on to answer more questions.

L.A

After the interview Scarlett did a few additions. Now she was in her room laying upside down on her bed. Alone. All she could think of was James. To call him? Not to call him back? She listened to his message one more time. 

 Then her phone went off. It was her best friend calling her.
“Hey Rosie.”
“Hey S, when are you coming back to New York?”
“I don’t know R……”
“So what’s going on with you and James?”
“Nothing…..”
“Nothing?” Rosie wasn’t buying it.
“I haven’t talked to him since I left.”
“So a week?”
“Almost two.”
“Damn, so you two broke up?”
“We never said that.”
“Well maybe you two should talk about it.”
“Six years gone just like that. Seven years of a friendship gone!”
“S talk to James.”
Scarlett said nothing.
“S you there?”
“Yeah R, I’ll call you later.”
“Okay….”
Scarlett sat up on the bed king size bed she had. She looked around the room. As if she was looking for some kind of answer. That’s when her phone went off again.
“Hello Aaron!” Scarlett was now really happy.
“Hey Scarlett! How are you?”
“I’m great! How about you?”
“Fantastic at JFK airport.”
“Oh why are you there?”
“Going to Florida.”
“For?”
“You didn’t hear this from me but to start filming Graceland!”
“YES! See Mike Warren can’t die!”
Aaron smiled something about the sound of Scarlett’s voice. Made everything seem prefect. “Yeah. I had to do a few things here in L.A about the show. But now it’s time to go to Florida.”
“Amazing!”
“Maybe when I get back to L.A or New York we can go on a date?”
“A date?”
“Yeah why not?”
“I don’t see why not.”
“Great!”
Scarlett and Aaron kept on talking until Aaron had to get on the plane.

Meanwhile the media was going crazy about Scarlett and James.

TMZ: James Franco and Scarlett Johnson broke up? Or still together?

People Magazine: James Franco says he’s still with long term girlfriend Scarlett Johnson.

Okay Magazine: Scarlett Johnson says her and James Franco are still together? But close sources say differently.

CH6 Coming Soon! :)