Crazier (CH9

The next day Scarlett was in Nashville Tennessee for the day. To talk music business with her team. It was a big deal that Scarlett is opening for the Billboard Music Awards. 

"We think you should announce a world tour!" Scarlett's manager said in excitement. 

"A world tour?" Scarlett smiled as she said the words. 

"Yes! Only thing is we need someone to open up for you."

Scarlett thought about it. Who would open up for her on her tour?

"We think you should team up with a new country group." Someone else on Scarlett's team said.

"NO!" Scarlett said without hesitation. 

"But Scarlett you are a country singer." The same person said. 

"I was a country singer. I crossed over to pop." 

"The only person who has survived doing that is Taylor Swift."

Hello! and me!" Scarlett was starting to sound like a diva. But she had to make them see her point. 

"Scarlett is right. After she has followed in the footsteps of Shania Twain and Taylor Swift. She's proved she can do both." Scarlett's manager said.

"The fans only want one side, not both."

"No, my fans love all my music and appreciate the country side and the pop side. It's my thing and they love it." Scarlett was getting annoyed. 

The women glared at Scarlett trying to hold back her thoughts. "Perhaps you should write a book about your almost four year relationship with James Franco. You would make more money on that. Then a tour no one will show up too." The women got up and walked to the door.

"She can't talk to me like that! Someone fire her!"  Scarlett yelled.

"Scarlett she's head of all of us." Scarlett's manger said. 

"No! You Ruth will be sorry! This recored label will be sorry." 

"We will be happy to do a country tour. We will not support a pop tour or a half way tour."

"Scarlett Johnson is one of the top selling artist out there! You are going to turn her down?" Someone else said not happy at all.

The women looked around at the people sitting at the table in the room. "Fine you have 24 hours to pick someone to go on tour with you. Make it a good one or else you will not be welcome here in Nashville or this recored label anymore." The women walked away from everyone.

"What the hell was that about?" Scarlett said upset. 

"It's clear the recored label wants this tour to be a country tour. Not a cross over."

"Well it's my music and it will be whatever I want it to be. Scarlett got up and walked to the door.

"Scarlett don't forget we need someone to go on tour with you." 

Scarlett looked at her phone and walked out the door. On her way to the elevator. She looked thought her phone. So many thoughts going through her mind. 

"Perhaps you should write a book about your almost four year relationship with James Franco. You would make more money on that. Then a tour no one will show up too."* Echo in Scarlett's head. 

"UGH" Scarlett put her phone in her purse. As she was finally leaving the building she heard  "See you again" By: Luke Bryan playing. 

"Nope two big headline acts wouldn't work. Besides Luke Bryan doesn't even know me. Scarlett thought. 

Scarlett waked out of the building and got into her car.