(CH8) - Red

"You warned me that you were gonna leave. I never thought you would really go, I was blind but baby now I see.

Broke your heart but now I know, that I was bein' such a fool. And that I didn't deserve you" - "Can't Have You" By: Jonas Brothers

James was on the plane to Florida, as he looked over to the side. Where the window was he smiled as he remembered a time him and Scarlett were on a flight together.

BACK FLASH

"I'm telling you, you are going to love it in London." James put his bag under the seat. As he turned to look at Scarlett.

Scarlett was standing by the seat a little nervous. But Scarlett being Scarlett she was trying to play it cool. James knew something was wrong.

"How long is this flight going to be?"

"A long one, like ten hours or something. You okay?"

"Me? Okay? Yeah I'm fanatic." Scarlett said sarcastically.

"Right...... Well I'll set by the window and you can set next to me." James went to set down. There was a big relief Scarlett felt.

"Thank God." Scarlett said under her breath. James heard her.

"Okay miss I'm not afraid of anything." James Teased.

"I'm not afraid."

"Right that's why you were so nervous about a window seat. All you had to do was say you didn't want to set by the window."

"Okay, I don't want to set by the window."

James laughed at Scarlett as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"London is going to be amazing." Scarlett said feeling like she was in a dream.

"It is and the best part is it's just us. No work related business for a whole week." James whispered in Scarlett's ear.

Scarlett smiled. "Can you survive from work? For a whole week?"

"As long as I have you I sure can." James kissed Scarlett as she moved closer to James. As if she wasn't close enough to him.

PRESENT:

"Would you like something to drink?" The flight attendant asked James as he came back to earth.

"Oh no, thank you."

James got out his computer and started writing. He couldn't stop thinking about Scarlett. She's moved on. Was all James could think. James didn't know how things were going to go with Scarlett and him. So he put all his feelings into words about her and hoped she would read it.

Soon the plane landed and James was now in Florida. Of course the media got a hold of this. Now more rumors started. James ended up going to a hotel. As he shut the door he felt the world stop. "She's out of me head." James said, as he closed his eyes with his right hand on the door.

"WHO?" A voice shouted that James knew.

James looked to see who it was and he saw Seth Rogen and Johan Hill.

"Seth!! Johan!!! You two shouldn't sneak up on me like that."

"Oh he was so talking about Scarlett." Seth said.