(CH6) I Heart Question Mark

New York

James looked at his phone. Still no call or text from Scarlett. James felt sad, hurt, confused. No just heartbroken. So he did the only thing he could think of. He called Rosie.

"Hello."

"Hey Rosie! What's up buddy."

"Buddy? James what do you want?"

"Nothing can't an old friend call you. Catch up on old times."

"Yeah well we never were friends."

"Oh don't be like that. You dated my brother."

"Now that's low."

"Low?"

"Yeah bringing Dave into this."

"I'm not."

"What do you want?"

"Have you talked to Scarlett?"

"James I have to go."

"No, no come on Rosie help me out!"

It was to late Rosie hanged up on James. James walked out of his apartment. That's when Dave came by.

"James where you off to?"

"Going to do press stuff."

"Fun fun."

"Hey, you haven't talked to Scarlett lately have you?"

"No, but word on the street is she's in L.A."

"L.A?"

"Yup but you didn't hear that from me."

James stopped in his tracks.

"James what are you doing?"

"Going to get a plane ticket to L.A right now!"

"Then what? You really think she will take you back?"

"No but I need her to say it."

"Say what?"

"That we broke up."

Dave watched James take off as fast as he can to try to get Scarlett.

In L.A

Ring ring ring and text alerts going off like crazy on Scarlett's phone.

"Hello" Scarlett was half asleep as she answered the phone.

"Scarlett you got the part!"

"What part?" Scarlett was now awake!

"To guest star on Graceland."

"Huh?"

"That's the only response I get? You love that show and Aaron Tveit."

"Yeah... I mean this is great!"

"Great! It's fantastic! You start tomorrow!"

Scarlett's eyes got so big. As she got up super fast. "Your kidding right?"

"No I'm sending you the script now. Their expecting you to be in Florida to film this."

"Right so I need to go now!"

"This is great Scarlett. An album, up for an Oscar and now guest staring on Graceland. Girl your on top of the world!"

"Thanks Matty, I'm going to pack and head to the airport."

"Alright Scarlett have fun!"

"You know I will."

"Hey too bad your with Franco. This could of been your chance to be with Aaron Tveit!"

Scarlett laughed. No one knew she was talking to Aaron and that her and James might be over for good. "Well who knows what the future holds." Scarlett hanged up the phone and started packing.

At LAX:

Hours went by James was now in L.A. He got into his car that was waiting on him. As fast as he could. The car stopped, James ran to the door. Hoping Scarlett was at her L.A home. James had a key and unlocked the door. Although he had a key to Scarlett place was he breaking in? Or was he still welcomed?

"Scarlett!" James yelled.

"Hello Scarlett!" James looked around the room. No Scarlett.

James walked into the bedroom. He knew she was not there. But where did she go?

Hello Florida

Scarlett was now in Florida. As she got to her hotel room she called Aaron. The phone ringed as Scarlett looked out at the amazing view from the hotel.

"Hello."

"Hey Aaron!"

"Scarlett what a surprise! How are you?"

"Fanatic! Guess where I am."

"Where?"

"In Florida"

"No way! Why are you in Florida." Aaron asked super excited.

"Well you know you're here duh." Scarlett laughed as did Aaron. "But no seriously you will see tomorrow."

"Oh come on I told you I wasn't kill off Graceland. So you can tell me what's going on."

"Okay okay I got a guest staring role on Graceland!"

"What no way!"

"Yes way!"

"That's so awesome!"

Aaron and Scarlett were so excited. Then Scarlett got a call on the other line. She saw it was James calling her. Then it hit her. What was she doing with Aaron? When she was technically still with James.

"Aaron are you busy later?"

"No, why?"

"I think we should meet up."

"Okay, I know this awesome coffee shop we could go to. The media would never find us."

"Okay sounds great!" Scarlett hanged up the phone and went to practice her lines for tomorrow shoot on Graceland.