(CH10) - Treacherous

"Well you bit my lip and drew first blood and warmed my cold, cold heart and you wrote your name right on my back boy your nails were sharp. Don't stop honey don't stop don't stop baby don't stop." - The Rolling Stones "Don't Stop" 

THE NEXT DAY: 

James woke up next to Scarlett in his hotel room. She looked beautiful, even after a night of so many mixed emotions with passion. James was going to lay on his back but couldn't. "Ouch." James rolled back on his side.

"What's the matter? My nails too sharp for you last night?" Scarlett rolled over to face James.

"Boy your nails were sharp Scarlett."  James said not really minding it. 

Scarlett somewhat laughed with a smile. 

"Why is that funny?" 

"Reminded me of something."

"What that's?" 

"What you said is exactly in a Stones song." Scarlett has to be one of the biggest Stones fans out there! Since she was eight. 

"Of course it is and you did wrote your name right on my back." James said as he remembered how much Scarlett loves The Rolling Stones as he smiled.

"Now every time I listen to that song I'll think of you." Scarlett smiled. 

James was taking all this in. He realized how much he missed Scarlett and how no one else could ever replace her. 

"What is it James?" Scarlett said as she was still smiling.

"Nah it's nothing." 

"James you can't do that to me." Scarlett playfully laughed.

James was smiling he couldn't help himself. 

Scarlett's phone went off. "I don't want to answer that." 

"Answer it Scarlett." 

Scarlett smiled and kissed James "Okay, this won't take long." Scarlett looked at her phone. It was her manager calling. 

"Hey Frank."

"Hey Scarlett so sorry to call you so early in the morning."

"It's okay, Scarlett looked at the clock it was 7:30am."

"So get this we got in touch with Nick Jonas management."

"Did you? That's awesome and? News please."

"He's too booked."

"Wait what? Did you talk to him or his management?"

"His management."

"Of course!" 

"They don't want Nick involved with a country artist."

"I'm pop rock too!"

"Yes but they don't think it's a good idea."

Scarlett was mad and tired not to yell at Frank. "Fix this Frank or I will." Scarlett hanged up the phone. "UGH" 

"You okay Scarlett?" 

"I don't want to talk about it." Scarlett got up and went to take a shower. James knew she was very pissed. 

ONE HOUR LATER 

Scarlett was sitting on the bed as she was looking at her phone. James walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower.