(CH13) You Are In Love

"The keys to your love, I've got the keys to your love. No matter where I go baby, no matter what I do I spend my whole life honey, just thinking of you.

Yeah it don't seem to matter, who's right and who's wrong." Keys To Your Love - The Rolling Stones 

 "When two people are meant to be together. No matter where they are, they will find each other." - Anonymous

 THURSDAY

 It was a big night for Scarlett Johnson. Scarlett ended up opening for the Billboard Music Awards. Scarlett was having the time of her life. Only one problem. James still didn't show up yet. Or so Scarlett thought. As Scarlett was singing her song. The whole time she thought James wasn't there. Until the end of her song when the lights hit the crowed. Scarlett saw James. A huge smile came across Scarlett's face. The next act came on and Scarlett changed backstage.

James looked around nothing new he was use to being around celebrities. He saw Nicki Minaj and oh look at that Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez sitting on the other side of where Scarlett will be. Taylor and Selena looked over and saw James. They waved at him. Whiling whispering to each other. Putting their hands over their mouths. So the camera people couldn't read their lips.

One thing was for sure this was a different world. This was the music world and James was stepping into Scarlett's side of it all. James felt someone touch his shoulder he looked over and saw Scarlett.

"I'm glad you came." Scarlett said in James ear.

"You kidding me I wouldn't miss this for anything."

Scarlett looked up at the host who was talking and saw she was up for an award. For best country act. Before Scarlett knew it she heard her name.

"SCARLETT JOHNSON"

Scarlett was so happy. The first person she looked at was James. Scarlett went to hug James but James ended up kissing her in front of the whole world. Then hugged her. Scarlett went up on stage and accepted her award. She even thanked James for his support and believing in her.

As the night went on James and Scarlett became a couple again. The following friday James brought Scarlett to Nick Jonas party and of course Scarlett and Nick talked. Nick said yes to opening up for her world tour. Things finally went in place. Scarlett went on tour with The Rolling Stones, got James back and moved back in with him in New York. Three months later Scarlett released her new album. Hit the road again and this time had a nice ring on her left hand. For she was now engaged to James Franco. 

 Sometimes things just fall into place. 

 THE END! :)   

*Lyric video is "Keys to Your Love" By: The Rolling Stones.*