Character list

Main characters

Oliver Willoughby (Oli)
Age: 27
Info: was an orphan after his parents were killed in a car accident. He Then got adopted by his best friends parents. Works to rehabilitate aquatic animals at the local zoo/aquarium. Has had multiple failed relationships so decided to pursue IVF to have a child.

Theodore Xavier Lexington (Theo)
Age: 30
Info: Cancer survivor. Was diagnosed at 25 with testicular cancer and had to undergo got treatment that has left him infertile. Heir to the Lexington hotel/hospitality franchise.

Side chapters

Andrew Reynolds (Andy)
Age: 27
Info: has been best friends with Oli since they were children. His parents adopted Oliver after he became an orphan. Successful M/M Erotic Author. Married to Robbie. Has 2 daughter and is pregnant with baby #3

Robbie Reynolds
Age: 27
Intro: married to Andy. Is the inspiration for 99% of the sex scenes in Andy's books. Is a linebacker for the Pittsburg Steelers. Is an LGBTQ advocate in the sports industry. Has 2 daughters and is expecting baby #3

Leviticus Isaiah Kings (Levi)
Age: 26
Intro: is a child prodigy when it comes to education. Has multiple college degrees. Fled Georgia and moved to Pittsburg because his family wasn't accepting of gays. Was married but is now a Widower after his husband Noah died a few days after giving birth because he refused cancer treatments while pregnant. Has a 2 year old son named Isaiah Noah Kings. Works along side Oliver. Started to develop feelings for a guy in a suit that he sees at Starbucks.

Benjamin Bradford Bell (Ben)
Age: 28
Intro: Heir to Bradford Law. Is a really good lawyer and hopes to take over one of the law offices his parents have. Has a crush on a certain cowboy he sees is Starbucks but is too shy to say anything.

Gregory William Winthrop IV (Greg)
Age: 31
Intro: Heir to Winthrop Health Incorporated. Is Doctor that specializes is cardiovascular health. Keeps to himself mostly unless it's involves helping his patients. Has a love for food but can't boil water.

Derek Simmons
Age: 22
Intro: grew up in foster care with his twin sister Tania. He went to culinary school but dropped out during his final year after his sister and brother in law were murdered. Gained Custody of his nephew Jacob who is now 6 months old . Is an extreme couponer. *Enter's story in chapter Extra (Derek)*

Meet the kids

Savanna Olivia Reynolds (Savi)
Age: 6
Intro: Andy & Robbie's eldest child. Oliver's God daughter

Julian Theodore James (JJ)
Age: 4
Intro: son to Lewis. Paternity of other father has yet to be determined. Has a lisp and speech delay. *Enters story In chapter 14*

Josephine Rose Reynolds (Josi)
Age: 3
Intro: Andy and Robbie's second child. Named after her god father & Uncle Joseph Reynolds (joe is mentioned a few times but never actually in the book)

Isaiah Noah Kings (Izzy)
Age: 2
Intro: his carrier father Noah died a few days after birth because Noah refused chemotherapy and other treatments while pregnant. Levi's son.

Jacob Alexander Phillips (Jake)
Age: 6 months
Intro: his parents were murdered when he was 3 days old. Is now being raised but his uncle Derek. *Enters story in chapter Extra (Derek)*

Grace Kingsley Reynolds (Gracie)
Age: not born yet
Info: Andy is still pregnant with her. She will be Levi's god daughter.