26

Oliver

I closed the door to Julian's room after I checked on him to see how he was sleeping.

He's fell asleep early because playing with all his cousins tuckered him out.

Watching the press conference has my heart and stomach in knots.

Theo knew just how much all this media attention was affecting my pregnancy with our twins.

Hell the man was basically begging the doctors to save our babies and make sure that I was safe. And he basically declared to the world, well at least all of Pittsburg and maybe the entire state of Pennsylvania, that these babies were indeed wanted by both of us and that they were planned.

Social media is scary. I went from being hated and called all these disgusting names because of that happened and now I'm being tagged in inspirational post, the horrible go fund me that reached $73,000 was donated to children services in my honor so that children on the foster system can have what they need.

I've been asked to give my side of the story asking how I met Theo and how we came to the decision to have these babies.

When people found out I worked in the rehabilitation section for the aquarium/zoo donations there have increased to the point were now we can afford to give one of our dolphins a prosthetic tail fin and we can expand the whale tanks so that they have more room to heal before they are released back into the ocean.

His speech was far from the truth but Theo and I decided to be together so we both knew we had to do what was best for the twins, well the best for all of our kids.

We're still waiting on the adoption to go through with Julian but that baby is mine. I had always wanted to adopt a child since I was adopted but it was always a struggled when i has tried because I wasn't married.

But now in addition to having these twins i get to adopted my eldest son.

Julian is such an amazing boy. We already have a routine where I read to him at nap and bed time, he tries to read along but he struggles because of his speech delay. Soon he'll get the help he needs and I can't wait to see him flourish.

Julian gets along so well with his new cousins and he loves hugging my belly and saying hello to his brothers. He and Izzy have even had a sleep over. Ben and Levi had watched him while I was in the hospital.

According to them, He was being extra sweet to Izzy because Savy told him that good big brothers and sister should practice on how to be an older sibling.

From what I could understand he was practicing being good to Izzy because Izzy is a boy and boys are brothers.

He's so happy and I love seeing just how happy he is. His grandfathers even pulled me aside and said that they are so grateful that Julian has me in his life. Julian had been asking about his parents and they didn't know what to say.

But they see how much I love him since I'm not his biological parent and they wished that their son was this caring towards his own child. They gave me their blessing to adopt him.

Theo is such an amazing father to Julian. Gosh those two are so alike it's like having 2 of them. If these twins are mini copies of Theo I will be outnumbered.

Maybe next time we can try for a girl and hopefully she'll be like me.

By the time I cleaned the kitchen and made a ginger tea, Theo walked in the door.

I watched as his slumped against the entryways and loosened his tie. He took off his dress shoes and I nearly laughed when I saw the Disney socks that Julian had picked out for him.