𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝙲𝚄𝙳𝙳𝙻𝙴𝚂

you are allowed

you are allowed

to change your mind

about people

________________

:: ꒱𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙵 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"So, are oranges called oranges because they're orange, or is orange called orange because oranges are orange?" I questioned Mateo on the phone.

"Angel...it's too early for this...just go get dressed, sí?" Mateo groaned.

I giggled, "O-okay, I'll see you soon." 

I ended the call before plopping down on my bed, smiling. Me and Mateo have been getting really close, and it's nice. He makes me feel happy and full. There's a lot we still need to discover, but I'm thankful he's patient with me. And when I'm with him, my stutter almost completely disappears, which is good.

I hate my stutter so much. It's embarrassing.

Glancing at the clock, I saw that Mateo would be here in around forty minutes. I got up and went to go pick out an outfit. 

I have one of Mateo's hoodies on

I have one of Mateo's hoodies on. Hehe. They are so warm and cuddly. 

I threw my hair in a bun, and applied some mascara and lip-gloss. 

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, ready for Mateo to pick me up. He promised to take me out today, after school. So I'm very excited! I was scrolling on my phone, when the doorbell rang and broke me out of my thoughts.

Mateo's here!

I rushed to put my shoes on, and opened the door to be greeted with the beautiful man.