Promises of Freedom

There was a certain figure who was currently experiencing a crisis somewhere outside of the scopes of humanity.

Whilst playing the piano in melody I have been in a state of calmness were my surroundings were made out of a clear sky like heaven. As my fingertips were playing the notes, I question myself in my thoughts of the neverending curiosity of what's beyond these white walls?

That was my everyday routine being, waking up, doing my assigned tasks, after that my free time is always my curiosity and going deep into my thoughts not caring the surroundings, because at a young age when I finally got to think rationally, why is it that I have never seen any color. Just down to the drain pure white, a blank slated atmosphere were tortures of children takes place in the most horrible way possible.

Constant training and ruthless competition for survival has what gotten me so far today. I just wished that some miracle could happen and grant me the freedom that i have ever sought out for, even if it is a risked I'll likely take it.

Because this nonsense of an experiment left me feeling empty and lonely. I didn't despise or dislike this facility. Because without this so-called program, I would not have progressed as far as I have today. It's just that I want to start over and live a regular life, do you see why I'm saying these things? But I'm guessing it won't happen to me because I already know how this story will end. (That is my own never-ending squabbling repeating)

What a sad existence I have, don't I? Let's just keep playing the piano, after all, I still need to write my own song and also play the guitar after I finish this.

[IN A DIFFERENT ROOM]

WR Instructor- Sir, we have our latest data of progression for the masterpiece and the results has again surpass the current curriculum, even though we have already increases it's difficulty by tens fold now.

Professor- I can foresee the future of Japan by this results, hopefully by the years. We will have more of success on such examples that this can make the leading facility for the ideals or should I say the recommended curriculum for our current society. Where a normal persons ability can even fight against the talented superior geniuses. Very good (whilst clapping 👏)

WR Instructor- But, sir, even though the results speak for themselves, isn't it unfortunate that the masterpiece lacks adequate communication and social skills? I know he will lead Japan but he has always been alone, yet owing to his flaws, I would say differently.

Professor- (With intimidating eyes) There are no such things as flaws like those mundane things, despite the fact that your reasonings are sensible and I find them reasonable. But I don't think his current situation is too absurd because I know he can easily adapt to his circumstances.

WR Instructor- (Bowing deeply and sweating mad hard) As you say so professor. (Quickly leaving the room before any consequences will take place)

After this brief exchange, the professor leaned back in his office chair and went over the files once more. Showing his state that he is not to be trifled with, for he has once moved the entire country with his unshakable willpower and fighting spirit. Thinking back and thinking about things, he realizes that, despite his brutal and heinous method, he still thinks about what the WR instructor has said. So he pondered and pondered some more, then suddenly the phone screen lit up and rang a certain number with a nostalgic face he had once cooperated with over 7-8 years ago.

He presses enter and the call presumes