Entrance Examination and Interview

A few months has passed and the day has finally come, where i will take my examination and interview for ANHS.

Ever since the agreement between by my father and the director, I have been taken away early from the White Rooms facility to some random location were a massive mansion takes place were i will temporarily reside in. Although I have been granted some freedom, I still need to keep up with my training.

My butler, Matsuo, a middle-aged man who is currently looking after me within this mansion, has recently caught my attention. He has been attempting to persuade me to change my mind or draw a smile from me. Though his efforts are futile, because I suppressed my emotions a long time ago to never be seen by anyone again, due to the harsh atmosphere I had to survive in from the facility until now, was the sacrifice for my livelihood and the single reason for my soaring heights of achievements. But his drive piqued my interest; I've never seen a person so determined to do these worthless things in a considerate manner in order to achieve his aim. If I may say so myself, he is a man who is truly underserved from his passions.

It was now my free time and I immediately dashed out to the music room in this mansion for playing with the instruments, instead of the piano, this time it's the guitar. I don't really have a certain favorite type but the acoustic guitar has been my taste through the years.

Going outdoors into the garden, I discovered my favorite spot in this mansion, where a big tree had been planted, providing ample shade for me to take shelter. Slowly tuning the strings and finally began strumming and going deep into my thoughts again.

(Just imagine Hachiman playing this one of a kind music, again this is not mine. I'm just sharing to u all my fave songs to listen to 😊)

After I finished playing, I heard noises of clapping in a graceful manner. and there was a single audience were Which you have guessed is my butler Matsuo.

Matsuo- Bravo! Encore Hachiman-sama definitely worth the peace and patience for hearing this music.

Hachiman- Thank you, Matsuo (bowing), for providing me with the most incredible experience possible. Playing freely in the great outdoors with no restrictions. If I may say so, it has been a blessing.

Matsuo- Even though you speak in monotone, I believed some part of you still feeling the thrill pf excitement. Even if it buried deep inside of you Hachiman-sama.

I simply nodded at him from his numerous compliments. As a result of this events, I've had taken dinner now and ready to snuggle to my bed.

(Time Skip)

Matsuo is approaching the son of his master.
It is now 7:00 a.m. on this day, and Hachiman-sama will take the ANHS Examination and Interview. During my time with Hachiman-sama, all I could think was how miserable his life was.

I've tried all I know to change him, but nothing has worked. I have, however, elicited his interests, which is a positive move in my book.

knocking on the door

Matsuo- It's time to get up and get ready, Hachiman-sama, because you'll be going to school today to take your exams and interview.

As he had previously stated the person behind this door wakes up and swiftly getting ready.

Hachiman- Just a moment, please.

Pondering on what he should wear for this special day, in defeat because as the masterpiece. Even being an artificially created genius, he can't decide on what to wear. Because all in his life was bullshit fucking white. (Cursing madly through this predicament has given him an idea)