The First Steps of Freedom

April 1st, It was finally the day were I can have my freedom, and especially make some friends. As I have been alone for all my life, I especially need someone to have some conversation with or so what Matsuo has said to me. Nevertheless for the next three years, no more orders, no more constant drive for survival, and especially no more seeing white walls. I was very happy to this day, even though I can't express it.

But before I could ready up, let's go back to as what that man my father has said to me.

FLASHBACK

(This is what he always in the WR)

(Professor's Office)

Professor- Hachiman as I do agree on terms with Sakayanagi, their are still limitations for granting you this opportunity

Hachiman- Okay, what is it then?

Professor- Even if you won't be here for the next three years, let me put down my ground rules first. At the very least, you should continue to train, some leeway for you is not good. But here are the limitations you will obediently agree and some of them are quite good for you.

Showing a Paper with written text and giving to him which are:

#1: Forbade anyone and I mean anyone for information leakage about the White Room

#2: Do Find yourself a partner of the opposite sex. Doesn't matter if she's pretty, ugly, dumb, smart, or whatever. Take your time on looking for this special someone as this is your future wife

#3: Do make sure you have control. I don't want some random child, before you go back

#4: Live your Life however you want. But do still keep up with your curriculum, albeit not too seriously.

#5: Enjoy your Freedom

As Hachiman finished reading the rules he astonishingly give a satisfied look.

Hachiman- Except for #1 and what the hell is #3, this isn't even a list of rules to begin with. What do you mean by a random child, and the rest are just what is considered normal? (Having a Surprised Look with slight confusion) So much for writing these rules in the first place.