Chapter 4.1: Suddenly I'm now Famous

In the dormitory building...

(HACHIMAN POV)

It was the next day after celebrating from my performance, the group was definitely amazed by my skills and I felt glad, it is currently 5:00 A.M. school starts at 8:00 A.M. although I did say that I want to enjoy my freedom or treat it as a vacation for these 3 years. I don't want my body to relax that much, the regimen that has instilled in me has never left me and as I of course still want to have a fitted body, I'll adjust it in my days here. So as I wake up and start stretching my body in my dorm.

I quickly go to the bathroom and washed up my face and as I do that I changed my clothes to a tracksuit and began to leave the dormitories

I didn't want any attention from my classmates or people in general finding out a student like me was out and about in the early mornings. To avoid that from happening, I used the emergency stairs, because there are no cameras in there.

As I walked down the stairs, I looked to my sides and there are no students awake at this time. Lucky for me, now onwards to the seaside view

Change Scenes....

Before I was the White Room's Masterpiece, the training regimen we used to have, were over the board even fitness pros will start questioning such training plan.

It goes by push ups, squats, curl ups, and 10km run in the track n field course everyday.

(I KNOW AND SHUDDUP :>)

And yes no days were given a rest to us, after all I'm just the many products to have been successful to survive from that generation. Even so the regimen has further increased in difficulty when I was now the only one left, martial arts, knife techniques, sword play, military combat, you name it everything that is available from the professors ability has been taught and grasped in my body.

That's why I can't let myself just lazed around, my body will deteriorate if I'm always idle, well enough about that and let's start my day

As I was just finished doing the adjusted training plan, I can now run, but let's jog for now.

After 10 laps of back n forth jogging/running to the park and seaside view, I now did some handstand push-ups and quite surprisingly there was a monkey bar from the park, I proceed to do some handle bar exercises, if someone where to look and see at what I'm doing right now then they're definitely have their jaws dropped at my strength and freaky athleticism

through this I sweated a lot and had sitted down in between the handle bars, after a breather, I now see something that has caught my interest

And what is it you may asked? Well in many case, a familiar student who seemly just wearing a tracksuit as well, but that student is very weird he seems to be just only wearing the track pants and not the upper clothing, as such it exposes his buff physique.

I can already tell the differences between our physiques: my build is prone to toning and shredding my muscles down as if they were a natural part of my body, making myself very agile and not compensating for any excess baggage weights, no bulging muscles such as biceps or legs.... well maybe there is one, but nonetheless his physique is more suited to an athletic bodybuilder.

Oh he seems to be not caring at his surroundings and weirdly enough I think his looking at his mirror and he nonchalantly goes to the gym of this place

As I checked my phone it was currently about 5:47 A.M. I still have plenty time left so why not go as well.

Scene change....