❄︎ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ❄︎

As soon as Thomas stepped out of the ice rink, Newt's eyes widened

As soon as Thomas stepped out of the ice rink, Newt's eyes widened. He realized that the boy who dropped the coffee on him was actually Thomas, who was his partner for the ice tournament. He couldn't hold back a small gasp and tighten his grip on the yellow bag he was holding.

When the brunet reached them, he gave Newt a small smile before looking at the coach. The coach had a huge grin on his face, looking at both of the boys.

"Now here we have the couple, Thomas this is Newt, Newt this is Thomas," he said.

Thomas reached his hand out, turning his face to look in the blonde's eyes. Red rushed through Newt's cheeks when he streched his arm toward the brunet, shaking his hand, touching his had.

"Hey," he murmured, not daring to look Thomas in the eyes.

"Hey," Thomas said, letting go of his hand afterward.

He felt cold rush over his body when he noticed how warm Newt's hand was, how comforting his hand was. He shook his head, smiling at the blonde, even though he wasn't looking at him.

"Okay, Newt get in skates, let's practice for a few hours," the coach said, breaking the silence.

The blonde nodded his head, turning around. The brunet decided to follow him and just be his guest, maybe helping him to slip in his skates, but mostly staring at his beauty, maybe even trying to talk to him.

"I'ma just walk with you, if that's okay," Thomas murmured.

Newt turned his head toward the brunet and gave him a slight nod, trying to smile. He tried so hard to make his lips tug into a smile, but every time he saw the brunet's hazel eyes, he was like star struck and couldn't handle his beauty.

When they arrived the room, Newt went to his locker while the brunet sat down. The blonde pulled out yellow skates with daisies, they just fit with him. Thomas smiled at him when he sat down on the bench beside him.

"Hey, I'm so sorry for what happened in the café, I didn't-"

"It's just fine," Newt replied, cutting off the brunet's sentence.

He gave Thomas a small smile, trying not to cringe because of how terrible his smile was. Thomas loved it. He watched as Newt tied his ice skates and pulled out a bracelet from his pocket. Newt wore the bracelet every time he'd go on ice, it meant a lot to him since Lizzy made it for him when they were little.

Thomas was curious, but he didn't ask. There were so many question he had in his mind, he thought he'd explode. He stood up, stretching his arm for Newt to take it. The blonde took his hand and the brunet pulled him up.

"Thanks," Newt whispered.

He let go of his hand and began walking with Thomas beside him to the ice rink. Mr Finstock was sitting on the bench, writing up some things on his notebook. When he looked up, he gave the boys a quick smile.