❄︎ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏 ❄︎

𝒂/𝒏: 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

"I love you."

The moment Newt had said that, Thomas' lips were on his. Newt's soft, pink lips on Thomas' sweet and plump ones. He never felt better. The brunet cupped Newt's cheeks in his hands, caressing the side of his face.

Newt had moved his arms around Thomas' shoulders, closing every gap they had. He didn't know if Thomas was just fine with everything, but he couldn't think about it while his lips were on the brunet's.

"I love you too, Newt.... I-"

Newt shushed him, pressing his lips onto Thomas' once again for a quick kiss. Thomas' cheeks were all red, his eyes sparkling and Newt could only see happiness in them. He couldn't help, but wrap his arms around the brunet's shoulders, hugging him tightly.

Thomas hugged back a second later, wrapping his arms around Newt's small waist. He felt like the blonde gave him too much, too much of everything. His love.

"Thank you," Thomas whispered over and over again.

"Stop thanking me, Tommy.... I just- I love you, I fell in love with you, I-.... I will do anything to make you happy," Newt whispered, mostly to himself.

He didn't wait for Thomas to say anything back, he just hugged the brunet, never wanting to let go of his lover. He didn't know when it had happened, but somehow he was almost on Thomas' lap, the brunet rubbing his back and burying his head in Newt's shoulder.

"I love you."

***

"And you won't live there anymore, yeah?" Newt broke their kiss.

He wanted Thomas to live with him. He didn't care about anything, but Thomas' happiness. He decided to let him, Teresa and Jacky live there as long as they needed to. Nothing would change his decision.

Thomas and Newt were in the blonde's room, laying on the yellow sheets, cuddling, making out, enjoying each other's company. Thomas didn't know what to say when Newt asked him about staying there, with him.

He barely knew Minho, Harriet and Newt's sister Lizzy, but Newt made sure they'd have a great conversation before moving in. He didn't even knew if he wanted to move in. What if Newt didn't love him anymore? That's what he feared the most.

"You're sure about that?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?"

Thomas sighed. He didn't want to make Newt upset, he didn't want his smile to fall off ever. He looked at him, placing his hand in Newt's soft cheek.