Friendship

Nagito moans and nuzzles his face into my chest making my face heat up immediately. "N-nagito!" Nagito slowly opens his eyes and looks up to see me looking down back at him. I watched as his eyes gone from squinting to pure shock.

"What the hell!" he sits up and looks down at me with a redden face and widen eyes. "I- I have to go to the bathroom now!" Nagito yells as he throws the covers off of himself, stands up and runs towards the direction of the bathroom.

"Well i'm glad you two are getting along better!" Chiaki says making me sit up to look at her. "I guess.." Nagito opens the bathroom door to to starts walking slowly back to us. "Um i'm sorry Chiaki but I have to get going, thank you for having trash over in such a wonderful home. I'll take my leave now." Nagito says as he grabs his bags and puts on his shoes.

"Oh no, thank you so much for coming over Nagito. I'll see you monday." Nagito looks at Chiaki and then smiles before walking out the door. I look at Chiaki and noticed she had a sadden look on her face. She must really care about Nagito... "Hey i think i'm going to head home too." I say as I stand up. "Alright i'm going in the shower so just lock the door when you leave." I nod as a response and then Chiaki leaves the room.

It was now Wednesday morning and I couldn't get Nagito out my head. Since saturday i haven't heard from him once, chiaki neither. She told me she tried calling him but it would just go straight to voicemail. I feel bad because I feel like I have something do to with this but I didn't even do anything wrong... right?

"Hey reserve." I turn around immediately to the calling noticing Nagito sitting on the bench right on our street.

"Nagito... dude what the hell? Where have you been?" I ask walking over to him. I was feeling frustrated because if he's been fine this entire time, why has he been ignoring me and Chiaki? "What you mean? I been home." he says while folding his arms. "It's been four days and you haven't responded once to Chiaki's calls or text and didn't even come to school!" I can hear my voice rising, why am I getting so worked up?

"Relax, I just didn't feel like talking.." he says turning his head to the side. I walk closer and grab his chin making him face me again. "W-what are you doing..?" Nagito ask. I don't answer him, I just keep staring. Why is he lying to me?

My thoughts were cut off by a sudden pain on the side of my cheek making me fall back a little. Di- Did he just hit me? I grab the side of my face and can feel a slight pain. He did hit me... what in the actual fuck?

"You wasn't listening Hajime, I told you to let me go and what do you do?" Nagito says as he pushes me hard onto the ground even more and stands up. "You continue to hold on to my face." What the hell is up with him? "Learn your place Reserve, we are not friends. Never was and never will be, so mind your own business." after saying that Nagito grabs his bag and starts heading towards the direction of the school.

What the hell? Did he really just punch me in my face for worrying over him? I suddenly feel something going down my nose, I raise my hand and touch it and to see that I was bleeding. Just great.

School was over and i was finally heading home, well that was until i noticed Nagito sitting on the same bench as this morning again. He looks depressed in all honesty, I wonder what's up with him? But should i even care? He literally punched me earlier.

I sit there in my thoughts for who knows how long but decided to swallow up my pride and walk over to Nagito. "Hey.." my voice was so low, i'm surprised he even heard me. "Hi..." he replies back. I didn't say anything else, I just sat there looking at him while he only looked down fiddling with his fingers.

"I'm sorry." Nagito suddenly says. Did he really just apologize? My eyes widen as I watch Nagito raise his head with the look of guilt spread across his face. "I'm sorry for leaving Chiaki's house so suddenly and ignoring you guys.... and i'm also sorry for hitting you," I couldn't believe my ears.

The Nagito Komaeda was actually apologizing to me, the person he nicknamed as 'reserve trash'. Someone who he looked down upon, someone who he holds disgust towards. I feel my chest tighten, why does this make me feel happy? "I-it's fine but you should also apologize to Chiaki, you had her worried." Nagito nods and then smiles. "Thank you."

Badoom

"How about we start over hm?" I ask as I put my hand out towards Nagito. "Hi! My name is Hajime Hinata and you are?" Nagito looks at me confusingly and suddenly laughs. "Hey! i'm being serious here!" I say as redness spread across my face from embarrassment. "Ahaha sorry sorry... okay." Nagito brings his hand towards mine and holds it.

"Nice to meet you Hinata, I'm Nagito Komaeda." he says with a bright smile that I return back.

I guess you can say this is the start of a new friendship... or whatever the hell my chest is telling me.

-

A/N- Sorry guys this was a short and rushed chapter, I've been so busy with school and plus my job so I haven't been able to work on this story. I also been running out of ideas and don't have much motivation. But worry not! I've been feeling better lately and will start working more on this, so get ready for some more komahina!