Chapter 1- The Forgotten Mikaelsons

Hi my name is Isabella Ava Mikaelson Marshall. This is my story along with my siblings/cousins. We are the children of the famous Mikaelsons. They treated us wrongly except for Uncle Marcel. There's four of us.

First my sister, Olivia, she is the daughter of Elijah and Katherine. She is a vampire and a angel, she became an angel the day she was born. Every hundred years a girl is picked to be an angel and she was picked. She also is the oldest out of all of us. Aunt Kat died when Livy was 2.

Next is my brother Noah. He is the son of Kol and Davina. He is a vampire and witch, he is also the second oldest.

Next is me. Isabella. I'm am the daughter of Klaus and Hayley, also the twin sister to Hope. Like my sister I am a witch, vampire, and werewolf.

Lastly is my sister, Amelia, she is the daughter of Rebekah and Stefan. She is a witch and a vampire, like my brother Noah. So now you know who we are let began with the story.

We all were sitting in our room practicing magic with my grandmothers grimoire. We have to share a room because since Hope is the favorite she got her own room. We didn't mind because of how close we were but it's still wrong how Hope didn't have to share a room. Aunt Freya and Davina refused to teach us magic so we learned on our own.

  We hear a knock on our bedroom door, we knew it was Hope because she is the only one in this house who has a little bit of manners. Before she comes in we hide our grandmother's grimoires so she won't still them because mom and dad already gave her my spell books.

"Come in Hope," I say after finish hiding the books.

She opens the door with a smile, she did something wrong, and I know she pin point it on me because that's the only reason she smiles whenever she comes into our room.

"Mom and Dad want to see you," she said with a grin I roll my eyes and follow Hope to my parents.

She lead me to the kitchen where my parents were waiting for us. I walk in with my heart pounding because I'm afraid of what did and how they would react.

"Yes, sir and ma'am," I say.

They don't allow me to call them mom and dad they didn't claim me as their daughter.

"Hope told us hit her," Dad said.

My face went pale, how dare she lie that I touched her, I wouldn't hit her no matter how mad I am at her because of what they would do.

"I didn't hit her she's lying," I say watching my tone.

"Now why would she lie?" Mom asked.

"I don't know," I say softly not meeting the eyes.

I heard my dad get out of his chair and walk toward me, he slapped me, tears brimmed my eyes, I didn't let them out.

"No dinner for two weeks, now go to your room."

I followed his demand and went back to my room holding my face in my hand.

When I got back my room I can see siblings waiting for me, they always know what going happen when my parents need me. I was the one to always get abused. I didn't my cousins/siblings to get hurt, Olivia may have been the oldest but she still shouldn't take the pain of getting abused. I ran into Olivia's arm and cried. Oliva was like the mother of us all.

"Bella what happened?" she asked as she rubbed my back.

"Hope said I hit her when I didn't, and my dad slapped me and he said I can't have dinner for two weeks," I responded between cries.

Marcel continued to rub my back to comfort me. Marcel was the only adult who cared for us. He's the only one who ever really loved us and protect us.

The next morning, I woke up before everyone else, so I decided to wolf out and stroll the Bayou. I broke my werewolf curse when this random guy tried to kidnap me so I killed him.  My siblings and Marcel are the only people who know I broke my curse, and were there when I first turned, and they didn't care if they got hurt. Turning into wolf made me happy, it was freeing.

A few minutes later I hear someone scream, I run toward the screaming and I see a woman with blonde hair with a vampire face, she was beautiful. I turn back into my human form and hide behind a tree, I look at her from behind the tree, and she turns to see me. She signals for me to come to her, I hesitate but I walk over to her.

"Hi what's your name?" she askes while squatting to my height.

"I'm Isabella Mikaelson Marshall, what's your name?" I ask.

"My name is Charlotte Hansoff," she replies.

"How old are you Isabella?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm 7," I reply.

My heart is pounding and she can hear it so she gives me a reassuring smile to calm me down.

"What are doing here so early in the morning?" She askes me.

"Well I'm part werewolf and I came here to wolf out because it calms me," I respond.

"Well what is a child so worked up about?" She asked with concern on her face.

"Well my family, except for my aunt and uncle, treat me and my siblings like we don't matter," I respond looking at the ground.

"That is horrible no child should be treated so wrongly," she says with sympathy in her voice.

"They treat my sister like she is the queen," I say still looking at the ground.

"Well can I meet your siblings?" She askes giving me a small smile. I nod.

"Do you have a pen and paper?" She nods and hands it to me.

I write on the paper Meet me at the Bayou, and sent it to them.

"How did you do that?" Charlotte askes.

"Well I'm part werewolf, part witch, and part vampire but I haven't activated my vampire side yet," I say with a smile.

"Well you want to know what I am?" she askes, I nod.

"I'm a vampire, angel, and demon," She answers.

"Wow that's cool, how can you be a demon and angel?" I ask.

"Well my mom was and the angel Dara and my dad is Lucifer," my face went into shock.

A few seconds my siblings showed up.

"Hey guys, this is Charlotte," I say turning them and pointing to Charlotte.

"Charlotte, this is Amelia, Noah, and Olivia," I say pointing at my siblings.

"Hi, your pretty," Amelia says.

"Well thank you, you are adorable," Charlotte says.

"Are you supernatural?" Olivia askes, she nods her head.

"I'm an angel, and demon, and vampire," their faces did the same thing as mine did when I found out.

Olivia was even more surprised because she's thought she was the only living angel.

"Isabella here told me about what your family has put you guys through, and if you ever need anything you can come to me," She says looking at us and walking away.

We teleport back to our room to act like we've been there the whole morning, Hope knocks on our door.

"Come in Hope," Livia says.

"Come down for breakfast except for Isabella," she says and walks away.

"We will sneak you some food ok," Amelia say.

I nod my head and the walk out the room to get some breakfast. A few minutes later Marcel,  and my siblings come in with a plate of food. My face lit up because I was starving. "We brought you some food," Uncle Marcel said, "Thank you because I was starving," I say grabbing the plate of food. I was grateful for this part of my family because they loved me, the other part can go to hell.