Chapter 17 - Noah's Conversation

Noah's POV
"Good move out," Bella said clapping her hands. Everyone except Marcel and Freya left the living room. Kol and Davina directed me to a room it was filled with grimoires. "You like it?" Davina asked. I nodded as I scanned. "You wanna know what's funny," I said turning to them. "That you Kol you were hated by your siblings, the black sheep in the family and you Davina you had no real family your coven disowned you and your mother basically sacrificed you and yet you both push your own child away and treated me like crap, when I came to you to teach me magic you pushed me to the side because you were helping Hope, your own son, I even went to Kol and you said you would never teach me, that's not what hurt, no, thing that hurt was the way you looked at me, you looked at me like I was nobody, you looked at me like I was a random kid on the street, now that hurt," I said. 

"Noah we are so sorry for the way we treated you, we didn't intend to treat the way we did," Davina said. "But that's the thing you did, I waited every single day to look at me as if I was your child, every time I had a bad dream I wanted my mother to hold me and tell me it's ok, that it wasn't real, I wished for the day where I could pull pranks with my dad, where I could ask you for girl advice, I wanted to hear you both you tell me how proud you are of me, but no you didn't do any of that, instead you pulled pranks with Hope, you taught Hope magic, you NEGLECTED YOUR OWN SON, and that's sad, it really sad, that NEITHER OF YOU WERE THERE" I shouted with tears coming to my eyes but I didn't let them fall. 

"Noah we know what we did, and we apologize for what we did, we were hoping that we can be a family again," Kol said. I laughed and they seemed confused as to my action. "You really think that you can come here and say your sorry after 9 years, I know you were looking for before then and you thought we died, but still you think you coming will change my mind about you two, I honestly don't need your family, because I have a family, I found people you loved me when you didn't, I don't need you, not anymore, and I forgive you because if it wasn't you I wouldn't have met Allison, I wouldn't have found my love of lacrosse and singing, and I wouldn't have realized that I wasn't meant to be apart of your family, so I thank you for that," I say. 

"You forgive us?" Kol asked. "Yes I do, I don't believe in holding grudges, and I wouldn't have made the life that I have now, but I don't want you apart of that life," I say. "So you want us to leave?" Davina asked. "Yeah, yeah I do, you can stay here for as long as you want because I can't choose who stays and who doesn't but as long as you stay away from me," I say and walk out. 

 I Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also all of the children's conversations will start with the ending sentence from the chapter 15 since they all go on at the same time. I'm was really excited writing these chapters, especially Isabella's since she has to talk to Hope, Hayley and Klaus and she has had the most trauma. Anyway bye guys have a good day