Chapter 6- They Will Never find Us

Thank God it was the weekend, that meant no homework and no school for two days. We had just got home and the way home we were discussing how we were going to die. We all decided that a killer who wanted our powers killed us in different ways. We also decided an order, first Noah, then Mia, then Liv and lastly me. We looked around the house for mom, we found a note that said:

Me and Grandpa are going to be out for about an hour or two so we are trusting you to look after yourselves and don't burn down the house. We should be back before dinner time and also tonight we are having take-out because I'm to tired to cook.

-Mom

After we read the letter we looked at each other like we knew we were thinking. We could do the spell. We all had the energy and the power to. So we all ran upstairs to the room Mom had build after we moved here. It's for us to practice our magic. We entered the room. "Ok so Noah you grab the candles and you all set them up while I grab Ester's spell book and find the spell," I said, they nodded and we got to our assigned jobs. 

A few minutes later I found the spell that can alter dream some ones dream. "I found it," I yelled. "Good now lets start," Liv said. I placed the book in the middle so everyone can see it. We grabbed hands and started to chant. 

Third Person Pov

Hope shot up screaming from the dream that she had. Everyone in the house heard her and came running toward her room. "Hope are you alright?" Hayley asked. "No I had a dream that felt so real, it was these kids being murdered," Hope responds trying to catch her breathe. "Hope, sweetie, can I see?" Freya asked. Hope shook her head, Freya grabbed her hand to see what she saw. When Freya pulled away, she had a shocked look on her face. "Freya what did you see?" Klaus asked. "it'll be better if I showed you," Freya put everybody in a deep sleep to show them Hope's dream. 

Hope's Dream

They appeared in the woods and saw Noah reading a book. All of sudden they hear a noise so did Noah. Noah got up from his spot and started to run. He ran but he tripped over a tree branch. They all heard foot steps and saw a man with a knife. "Please don't kill me," Noah said with pleading eyes. Noah started to craw backwards as the man came closer. "I know your here to take my powers," Noah said trying to find a way out. But he didn't, the man stabbed Noah and all his power. Kol and Davina jumped at the sight. Davina started to sob at the sight of her son's dead body and Kol let out silent tears.

Next, they appeared in a different part of the woods, they saw Olivia she was looking for Noah. "Noah," Olivia shouted. She didn't get a response so she shouted again, "Noah," again no response. She went deeper into the woods to look for her brother. She saw two pairs of foot prints from where her brother was sitting. She followed his footprints and saw his dead body. She started to sob at the sight of his dead body. She ran to his body and put his head on her lap, "I'm sorry I was supposed to protect you," she said through her sobs. She heard a tree branch brake but she didn't care because her brother was dead her only brother. She looked as she heard footsteps. She saw a man with a bloody knife it was the same man who killed Noah. "You killed, you killed my brother because you wanted power, you took my little brother's life, I'm going to kill you for what you did," she shouted at the man. She stood up from the ground and used her magic to push him against the tree. She ran toward her house. She was almost there when she something pushed her to the ground, she turned around to see the man, "So your going to kill me with my brother's magic, how pathetic," she said trying to stand up but she couldn't because the man kept her on the ground. She fought back with her magic but she was to weak. The man got closer but and  picked her up with the magic he got from Noah and chocked against to the tree, before the darkness took over she was able to send a message to her sisters. The man absorbed her power from her dead body. Katherine let tears down her face for her dead daughter but she knew she wasn't dead because they had sent her Marcel a note about the plan but it still hurt at the sight. Elijah cried at the sight of his dead daughter.

Finally, they were transported to a pink room. It was Amelia's room. Her and Isabella were talking when a note appeared in front of them it read:

He is coming, if you are reading this now I am dead, and also he has killed Noah. Tell both moms that I love them, also I love you guys you are the best siblings me and Noah could ever ask for. Run.

- Liv

They looked at each other with shock and sadness. Isabella and Amelia got of the bed and started run out the house. They made it to the front door but when the opened it they were meant by the same that killed their brother and sister. "Dolor," they both shouted. The man screamed out in pain which gave them time to run back upstairs but not as much time as they thought. The man chased them up the stairs. They ran into Isabella's room and sealed using magic. "That should buy us sometime," she said turning to Amelia. Amelia had tears running down her face, Isabella held her tight, "He killed them, now he's going to kill us," Amelia said through sobs. "I know but we have to try and fight him off that's what Liv and Noah would have wanted," Isabella said soothing her sister. The bedroom flew open and there stood the man. The sisters pulled apart. "We know your here to kill us and we know you killed our siblings," Isabella said with confidence. The man walked into the room and threw Amelia and Isabella across the room. He went for Amelia first because she was in his eyeline. Amelia used her magic to push him to the floor, but he got up quickly and used his magic to pin Amelia against the wall. "Amelia!" Isabella shouted. He started chocking her with his magic. "Don't touch her!" Isabella said fighting him with her magic. "Isabella run," Amelia said. "No I can't leave you," she said with tears in her eyes. "Don't worry, if I die, I will know that I had people who loved me." With that Isabella ran. The man kept chocking her with the magic he stole from Olivia and Noah. After a minute her body became limp, he dropped her body and absorbed the magic from her body. 

Rebekah screamed at the lost of her daughter, her legs became jelly and she fell to the floor. Marcel had silent tears coming from his face, he knew it wasn't real but it still hurt to see that happen. 

Lastly, they were transported to a waterfall. Isabella must teleported here when Amelia told her to run. The man appeared behind her. "Took you long enough," Isabella said facing the waterfall. "I understand we're one the most powerful people on this earth, but you didn't have to take my siblings lives for it," Isabella said with tears in her eyes. "How else I was going to get the power?" the man asked. "Well your not going to get my power, I seen how you work, you have to have the body of the person your getting the magic from but if you don't you can't," with that she fell of the cliff into the water. 

Klaus, Hayley, and Hope had tears in her eyes. It sucked to see Isabella die, they never got apologise, and she died before they got to.

They all woke up. Everyone was still broken to see their kids die, well except Katherine and Marcel but they had to put on an act that they were hurt to see their kids be murdered. "I can't believe they're gone," Rebekah finally spoke. "And we couldn't even say goodbye," Hope said.