Chapter 12- Reunited Not So Much

Hope's POV

We pulled up to this mansion, it was bigger than the the one at home. We were officially in Beacon Hills. I can't believe I'm going to see my sister again after so many years. We came up with a plan on the way here. Me, Aunt Rebekah and Davina will go to Beacon Hills high and try to find them. We start tomorrow since today is Sunday. We walked into the house and we all went to our rooms getting ready for tomorrow. 

The next morning I woke up early. I was so excited I could barley go to sleep last night I couldn't wait to see my sister I haven't seen her in years, well first I thought she died but that's besides the point. I got in the shower and got dressed. I was wearing a black crop top with blue skinny jeans and black boots with a jean jacket. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see my family. "Good morning family," I said with a smile. "Why are you so happy?" Dad asked. "I just happy that I get to see Isabella again," I said. "Well good let's go so we won't be late," Aunt Rebekah said. 

We walked out the house and headed to school. I couldn't stop smiling the whole ride. In 10 minutes we arrived to Beacon Hill High. 

Isabella's POV

"Hey Is," Scott said wrapping his arm around me and kissing my cheek. I forgot to mention my and Scott have been dating for two years now. "I heard there were three new students coming today," he said. "Yeah I know Lydia told me since she is the school ambassador," I said opening my locker. "Hey I was thinking we can out tonight just the two of us," He said biting his lip. "Sure, what time?" I asked smiling. "Be ready by eight after the pep rally," Scott said. "Ok see you then," I said. "I have to get to class see you at second period," He said giving me a kiss on the lips. I know we've been dating for a while but he still gives me butterflies. 

The bell rang and I walked to my first period which is math. I hated math. I was doodling on my notebook while the teacher just rambled on. She stopped talking when a student walked. I looked and seen the one person that I haven't seen in years. HOPE FREAKING MIKAELSON. "Well welcome to Beacon High, you can take a seat right next to Isabella, Isabella raise your hand," The teacher said. 

I rolled my eyes and raised my hand. Of course she had to sit next to me. Why me God? What have I done wrong. She came and took the seat next to me. I could feel her eyes on me but I ignored her. I can't believe that she's actually here I've been fine all these years without her, wait if she's here that means the rest of them are here, could this day get any worst.

The bell rang and I raced out of the room. "Isabella, wait," I heard Hope said but I didn't listen I just kept walking. She caught up to me so I stopped. "Why'd you come here, matter fact don't answer that how did you find us?" I asked. "That's not important, the important thing is that we found you guys and we're here to bring you guys home," She said. "This is our home Hope, you coming here is just a waist of your time," I said and walked away. 

I walked to my locker. I felt arms swing around my waist. I knew it was Scott. "Hey babe," He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. "Hey," I said. "You ok?" He asked. "I'm fine why?" I asked. "Because I seen you storming out class," He said. "Oh just something happened during math, but I'm fine now," I said with a small smile. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes I'm fine now let's go to class," I said grabbing his hand and walking to second period. 

Hope's POV

I went to found Aunt Rebekah and Davina to explain what happen with Isabella. I found them standing outside which guess is Aunt Davina's locker. "Hey Hope," AUnt Rebekah said when she saw me. "You would never believe who I saw during math," I said. "Who," Aunt Davina asked. "Isabella," I said. "Really what she say?" Aunt Davina asked. "She first she asked me why'd we come here and then she told me coming here was a waist of time," I replied. 

"We have to keep trying," Aunt Rebekah said. "How?" I asked. Aunt Rebekah looked around and saw a poster. "Davina are you flexible?" Rebekah asked. "Yeah why?" She asked. "Because we  are joining the cheerleading team," Aunt Rebekah said with a smile. 

After third period me, Rebekah, and Davina were heading to the gym to the field to join the cheerleading team. 

Olivia's POV

We were practicing for tonight's pep rally when I see three faces I haven't seen in years. I seen Mia's face go into shock along with Izzy's. "What are you doing here?" Iz asked. "We are here to join the team," Hope said. "Who said you can Join?" I asked crossing my arms. "How about Davina goes against your best cheerleader, if Davina is good we can join the team and if not we'll leave," Rebekah suggested. "Ok Davina you'll be going against Bells," Mia said. The rest of the cheerleaders move back to make space and Bella and Davina stood in front of us. Bella's nodded and I started the music. 

(Davina is Veronica)

Everyone was clapping. "Ok your good," Izzy said. "Thanks," Davina said. "You can join the team, but that doesn't mean we won't make your life a living hell," I said. They nodded. "You three get in the back so you can watch the routine for tonight's pep rally and jump in when you get it," Izzy said, and they did as they were told. 

Me and Izzy are co-captains. It's going to be fun torturing them. 

A/N

MERRY CHRISTMAS. I thought this would be a nice Christmas present. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. So I decided to put that Isabella and Scott were dating. I just think it feels right. Also The Mikaelsons are in Beacon Hills, OMG. What do guys want to happen or want do think is going to happen? Well that's that. I hope you guys have a good Christmas BYe. 

Wait I also want to thank you guys for getting the story to 2k readers. It was one of the greatest Christmas present that I received. Also I want to right another story while writing this one. Can you guys give me some suggestions please.