Chapter 18 - Amelia's Conversation

Amelia's POV 
"Good move out," Iz says clapping her hands. Everyone except Marcel and Freya left the living room. Rebekah took me to her walk in closet. I was in awe, her clothes were amazing, her shoes are to die for. "You have an amazing style," I say admiring her clothes. "Thanks you do too," She said. "I guess I get that from you," I say walking around her closet. "Amelia I'm sorry if I wasn't there for you when I was suppose to be, I was hoping we can try again," Rebekah said. 

"I don't think we can, I talked to Isabella saying that we should forgive you all because you all came here and wanted to be the parents that you were not all those years ago, but I don't think I can, I remember it was my fifth birthday and Noah, Olivia, Isabella, Marcel, and I were playing together outside in the garden and you came outside, and you asked Marcel why he was playing with us and not Hope, I waited for you to acknowledge my and tell me happy birthday but you didn't you just walked back inside, and I cried on that fact that you forgot my birthday and you gave birth to me you forgot, but you didn't forget Hope's, but you forgot mine, you daughter's birthday, you were the one Mikaelson who was hell bent on having of a family of your own, you wanted to take the cure so you can get your wish, and when you had a child, when you had a family of your own you pushed it aside for someone else's child. I've always wanted you approval, I wanted to be loved to, but I guess I wasn't worthy of your love," I say. 

"I'm sorry I should've been there, I should've been the mother that you needed, and I'm sorry can you please forgive me?" She says. "Forgive you, YOUR ASKING ME TO FORGIVE YOU, THE PERSON YOU NEGLECTED FOR MOST OF MY CHILDHOOD, THE PERSON THAT DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME, THE PERSON WHO IGNORED MY ENTIRE EXSITENCE, THE PERSON WHO VERBALY ABUSED ME, I hate you I'm glad I have Charlotte for a mother because she didn't ignore me, she didn't favor one over the other, she loved us equally and protected us from hurt, she fixed the pieces you broke, YOU BORKE ME, I thought I would never be fixed but yet some how Charlotte did it, she cleaned the mess you left, if you really thought we would just forgive you all because you came here trying to be the parents you were suppose to be 9 years ago then you wasted your time. We have a life here, one without you all, you really thought we would just pack up everything because you wanted to try again, there's no is no do over in life you only get one chance and you lost that so long ago so I suggest you and your family leave so we could get back to our lives," I say and walk out. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. After Isabella's Conversation, I may not update because I don't  know how to carry on I don't if I should just do a time skip or add a few more chapters, but anyway, I hope you have a good day and night. Bye guys, see you next chapter.