Chapter 19 - Isabella's Conversation

(Trigger Warning: mentions of suicide and abuse)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella's POV 
"Good move out," I say clapping my hands. Everyone except Marcel and Freya left the living room. Hope, Klaus, and Hayley took me outside to a wooded area in the back of their house. "Your not going to kidnap me or anything?' I ask. "No I thought it would be a nice place to talk," Klaus said. "Oh, so this is how it's going to work, I'll talk to Hope, Hayley, and Lastly Klaus," I said pointing to each of them. They nodded and Klaus and Hayley left so I could talk to Hope alone. 

"So before you start saying your "I'm sorry" speech, I want you to know that what I said in the locker room about you never being my sister, I meant it because you were the reason I had bruises, your the reason I cried my self to sleep every night, you part of the reason he hurt me, and your were the reason I left, so Hope I think you should leave because I don't you here, I don't want none of you here," I say

"I know but I want to apologize for what i have done, I blamed you for everything I did, I was just afraid what would happen if they knew it was me," She said, "YOU WERE SCARED, YOU WERE SCARED, I WAS SCARED EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE, I WAS SCARED THAT I WILL DIE IN MY SLEEP, IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO YOU THEY GIVE YOU A SLAP ON THE WRIST AND BE ON YOUR MERRY WAY, BUT NO INSTEAD BLAMED ME, get out of my face and my life, and get Hayley while your at it," I say, she nods and leaves. 

Minutes later Hayley came to where I was. "Isabella, I'm sorry-" I stopped her before she could say anything else. "Don't, don't I know you don't actually mean it, your not actually sorry because if you did you would've did it years ago," I say. " I know was a bad mother to you but I want to try again, I want us to be a family again," Hayley says. I laugh and I see she was confused on why I was laughing. 

"You really think I want to be apart of your family, and you say again like we were a family before, Hayley we were never a family. you sat there while he beat me, I had bruises, I cried myself to sleep ever night, I had nightmares, I was afraid for my life, I was scared one day he'll stick his hand in my chest and rip my heart if I did one thing he didn't like, so if you think I want to be apart of your family, you are mistaken," I spat. 

"I get I was bad parent, but I want to try to be a good one, can you please give me a second chance," She begs. I laugh so hard I can't breathe.  "I remember one time, I just had gotten back from breaking every bone in my body, I walked into the compound and you said I looked like I just slept with whole town I was 6 and you called me a whore. You think I would ever give you a second chance, after all the pain you caused me, all the scars you created, after all the abuse. I rather give away my abilities than give a another chance. Charlotte is as much of mother than you ever will be, I'm glad I left because I wouldn't have met the love of my life, I wouldn't have made the life I have now, and I'm glad that you are no longer apart of my life, so leave and never come back," I say getting closer to her. "I'm done with you, now go get Klaus," i say looking her straight into the eye. She backs up and leaves. 

Klaus comes to where I was. I made him last for a reason. "I heard what happened with Hope and Hayley," He said. "Good, and before you try to apologize for everything don't because I won't accept it," I say with no emotion on my face. "I know, and I know what I did was wrong, I shouldn't of hurt you the way I did," Klaus says. "You didn't just hurt me, you gave me scars that would be with for the rest of my life, I was scared everyday, you treated like your father, I was what 4 when you started to hit me, Marcel was there ever time to clean up every bruise you left. I wanted to kill myself because I didn't feel like  I should be in this world, I felt like anybody would've miss me, because you sure as hell didn't give to shits about me only Hope, but Marcel, Noah, Olivia, and Amelia showed that me someone did care. I WANTED THE LOVE OF MY FATHER, IWATED YOU THERE WHEN I BROKE EVERY BONE IN MY BODY AND TO TELL ME EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK, I WANTED YOU THERE HOLDING ME WHEN I KILLED A MAN TELLING MY THAT I'M NOT A MONSTER, I WATED YOU THERE WHEN I DIED, BUT YOU WEREN'T, MARCEL AND CHARLOTTE WERE. SHE WAS THERE WHEN ME AND OLIVIA DIED OF THAT CLIFF, MARCEL WAS THERE WHEN I KILLED A MAN TO SAVE ME AND MIA, HE WAS THERE WHEN I BROKE EVERY BONE IN MY BODY, HE WAS THERE FOR EVERYTHING. AND WHERE WERE YOU? WITH HOPE YOUR DAUGHTER. TENDING TO EVERY NEED, WHILE I WAS SUFFERING. MARCEL WAS A BETTER FATHER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE AND HE HAD YOU AS A FATHER FIGURE. They say a father's love affect a girl in her life and it does, I thought I wasn't capable of being loved, you made me believe that and you also told me that, I will always hate, I may have your blood running through my system, I may look like you, I may have your characteristics, but you were never and never will be my father," I say walking away in pure anger. 

I walk back inside to see my siblings they seem just as angry as I was. "You ready to go?" I asked. They all nodded and we left and walked to the car. When we walked to the car we all broke down crying. It was hard talking about the stuff we went through especially with them. When we collected ourselves enough we went home. 

And that is Isabella's conversation. I hoped you enjoyed these chapters as much as I enjoyed writing them. And what do you think about everything? Also I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I found it easy to write this chapter that's why its longer the the others because I felt as Isabella would have the most baggage to carry. So yeah the next chapter would be slow because I'm trying to figure out what do with it. SO I hope you guys have a good day and night. Bye guys.