Chapter 20 - The End

It's been 5 years since the Mikaelsons have came to Beacon Hills and in that time a lot has happened. Amelia met her father's wife Caroline and her step sister's Lizzie and Josie, their cool they live in Mystic Falls. Lizzie and Josie are siphon witches which is so cool. Allison and Noah moved in together after we graduated. They live a town over in this beautiful three bedroom loft also they have a puppy named Millie, she is a German Shepheard, she is so fucking adorable. 

Olivia found love with her girlfriend Bonnie. Bonnie is a Bennett witch. They still live in Beacon but four blocks down from the house and also they adopted a 4 year old boy named Jacob. She also met older her sister Nadia, she is a vampire and a traveler. Marcel he moved to Beacon Hills and surprisingly fell in love with Mom. They got married during junior year, and now they are happy. Also we have another Sister named Melody she is so adorable but Mia is a little jealous because she isn't the baby anymore. 

Grandpa went back to hell, he missed it down there but he visits a lot. Now about me, I moved out of the house to live with Scott, we live in Grandpa's old house, I asked him can we have it so he said yes. I got pregnant at 20 and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Skylynn, she is perfect mixture of me and Scott, she has his eyes but my red hair. Speaking of my baby girl today is her birthday, she turns one today. 

I walked into the nursery where I see her standing with the support of crib. "Good Morning birthday girl," I said. She babbles but I know she's happy to see me because she has a smile on her face. "Come on let's go downstairs," I said. I walk down the steps with Skylynn on my hip. I walk into the kitchen and put Sky in her high chair nd grab some baby food. "Ok Sky apple or carrots?" I ask her showing her opinions. 

She points to the carrots. I put the apple flavored baby food back and heat up the carrots a little so it can be warm. I take it out, I taste it to see if it was hot and it was just right so I grabbed her spoon and chair so I could sit and feed her. "Morning Babe, morning baby girl," Scott said coming into the kitchen and giving us both kisses on the cheek. "Good morning, Mia said would be here in a few hours along with Noah and Ally, My grandpa said he'll try to make it, my mom and Marcel are coming along with Melody, Liv said Bonnie can't make so it's gonna be just her and Jacob," I said while feeding Sky. 

"Did she tell Bonnie that there will be cake?" Scott smirked. "Yes but Bonnie has to work," I said chuckling. I finished feeding Sky and she had a mess all over face, I wiped her face and she giggled. "It's time for a bath. Babe can you give her a bath while I decorate the place," I asked Scott. "Sure but I still don't know why we have to decorate this place she's not going to remember it," He wondered. "Because this her first birthday it has to be special," I explained 

He took Skylynn out of her high chair kissed my lips and walked out of the kitchen. I grabbed the bag of decorations I brought from the closet. I grabbed tape and started to hang up stuff. After an hour I finished and Scott and Sky came downstairs. Both were ready, Scott wearing a white button up shirt and jeans. Sky was wearing a striped shirt with overalls.  "Wow the place looks great," Scott said. he placed Sky on her play mat and she picked up her toys that were on there.

"Thanks, can you pick up the cake and I'll watch Skylynn?" I asked. "Sure," He said. "Thanks love you," I said. "I love you too," He said walking out of the door. I sat down on the couch exhausted watching Sky play with her play with her. I leaned my head back when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door to see my brother and sister and Allison in my doorway. "Hey guys, I didn't expect you guys to come this soon," I said. 

"I know but we couldn't wait to see our niece," Mia said. "Come in, Scott is out getting the cake and Sky is in the living room," I said letting them in. They walked to the living room. "Happy Birthday Linnie," Mia said, picking her up. Sky babbles word with spit coming out of her mouth, I laugh at how cute she is. "Can you guys watch her while I get ready?" I ask them. "No problem little sis," Noah says. I smile and walk up the steps and walk to the bathroom and shower.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walk back down stairs into the living room to see Scott, Noah, Mia, and Allison sitting in the living room Sky on Scott's lap. They all were talking but stopped when I walked into the room. "Hey guys what were you talking about?" I asked. "Nothing Important,' Scott answered. "Ok, well I have to get Sky ready," I said. Scott handed me our daughter. I walked back upstairs into Sky's room. I grabbed a dress from her closet. I turned to her to see clapping. I giggle. 

I undress her so I could put her dress on. I put the dress on and little flats. "You look beautiful baby," I said putting her on my hip. I walked back into the living room to see My mother and Marcel and Melody. "Bella," my baby sister said. "Hello Mel, hi mom, hey Marcel," I said. "Hello sweetie, hello birthday girl," My mother said. "Did you hear from Grandpa?" I asked mom. "Yes I have he said he was able to make it," She answered. I sat down on the couch Sky in my lap. 

"Mama," I heard Sky say. We all looked at her in surprise. "Mama," She said again reaching for my face. "That's right baby, I'm mama," I said with a tear slipping out my eye. "Can you say dada?" Scott asked. "Dada," She said reaching for him. Our baby just said her first words, she's growing up so fast. "Fuk," She then said. I furrowed my eyebrow. "Baby were did you learn that word' I ask her. "Dada," She answer. I look back Scott.

 "What did I tell about swearing in front her," I said. "I don't mean to it just happens,' He said. I roll my eyes. A knock came to the door. I handed Sky to Scott and walked to the door. I opened to see Liv and Jacob and Grandpa. "Hey guys, wassup Jacob," I said. "Hey Aunty Bella, nothing much, I'm in kindergarten and I made so friends," He said. "That's so cool, what's the best part?" I asked. "I get to take naps," He answered. "Awsome," I said. They walked into the house. 

"You know your his favorite," Liv said. "I heard that," Mia and Noah said. "Hey don't be offended that I'm cooler than the both of you," I said smirking. They both rolled their eyes. "Now let's get this party started," Scott said. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Two hours later, Sky got tired so I put down. I went back downstairs to see the light dimmed and rose petals on the floor. Then I seen my siblings minus Melody holding signs that said 'Will You Marry Me', I turn to see Scott down on one knee holding out a ring. "Isabella, I've known you forever, when I met you in the hallway, it was the best day ever, because that day I met my bestfriend and the love of my life, your the face I want to wake up to forever, your the person I want make me smile, I want to be with you forever, so Isabella Ava Hansoff will you become Isabella Ava Hansoff McCall?" he asked. I had tears in my eyes and my hand over my moth, I hand no words so I just shook my head yes. "Yes?" He questioned. "Yes I said Finally finding my words. 

He put the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately. I hear my family cheering in the back round. I can't believe he asked me to marry him, took him long enough. "I love you," I said. "I love you," he responded. 

THE END.... OR IS IT