Chapter 10- Memories Part 3

"Well who's mind are we in now?" Elijah asked looking at Marcel. "Olivia's" Marcel answered. "As in my daughter Oliva?" Elijah asked. "Yes as in your daughter," Marcel smiled at Elijah's excitement. "What is she like?" Elijah asked. "She has your wisdom and your hair color, she has Katherine's attitude and eyes, she very protective when is comes to the people she cares about and she very friendly to others, and she makes a lot of promises," Marcel said smiling at the memory of Olivia. Elijah walked up to one of the doors and opened it wanting to see his daughter. 

Memory 1

The memory showed a 7 year old Olivia in Marcel's apartment. "I'm a what?" Olivia asked confused. "A angel," Sophia answered. "An angel like with wings?" She asked tilting. "Yes you'll get your  wings, the first time you die," Sophia answered. "So I have to die to get wings?" Olivia asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes, when you die once, you become an immortal," Sophia said. "So kinda like a vampire just with wings?" Olivia asked. "Yes you also get magic but it won't be the same as your siblings also you have a vampire side so when you die you will also activate your vampire side," Sophia said. "Cool," Olivia smiled. 

The Mikaelsons were teleported. Hope was getting more jealous of her cousins and sister with every waking minute because they are getting the attention she was suppose to get. "She's beautiful," Elijah said. "She is and she's very smart," Marcel said. "Can I open next door?" Hope asked. "Go ahead Hope," Elijah said. Hope picked a random door and opened it. 

Memory 2

Memory showed a 8 year old Olivia reading a book. "Mom," Olivia shouted. "Yes sweetheart," Charlotte said. "What is Empathetic mean?" Olivia asked. "That's a big word , where did you learn that word?" Charlotte asked. "In this book," Oliva said holding up the book she was reading. "Well it means to understand or share emotions with others," Charlotte said. "Oh thanks mom," Olivia smiled. "Your welcome sweetheart, and come downstairs dinner is ready," Charlotte said. " Can finish this chapter first?" Olivia asked with her puppy dog eyes. "Yes you can," Charlotte smiled walking out the room. 

"She is very smart for her age," Elijah said. "Yeah she is, she loves to read, she dreamt of the day where she would get to read with you," Marcel said. Elijah turned to Hayley with anger in his eyes. "Look at what you did," He said pointing at Hayley. "I pushed my only daughter away for you and I missed out on the chance to get to know my daughter, just for you, I hope your happy because I may not be able to get my daughter back," Elijah scowled. He went to open the last door. 

Memory 3

The memory showed a 16 year old Olivia. "Hey guys," She said walking up to a group. "Hey Liv, I got a proposal for you," Isabella said. "Ok what is it?" Olivia asked. "We try out for Beacon Hills cheerleading team,"  Isabella said. "And why would we do that?" Olivia asked raising an eyebrow. "Because you love me and would do anything for me, come on it'll be fun, me, you, and Mia tryout," Isabella begged. "You should try it, you would look cute in a skirt," Noah said. "Shove it Noah," Olivia glared. "Please?" Amelia begged. "Fine but only for you two," Olivia caved. "Yay your the best," Isabella said pulling Olivia in for a hug.

They teleported to later that day. "Next is Olivia Hansoff," one of the cheerleaders said. Olivia got up from her spot and walked toward the head cheerleader. "V-I-C-T-O-R-Y, victory you can't deny  victory yeah yeah, yeah victory, V-I-C-T-O-R-Y, victory you can't deny victory yeah yeah, victory, go cyclones," Olivia chanted. When she was finished the head cheerleader was impressed. "Good job Olivia, you earned yourself a spot on the team," Olivia's face lit up, her sisters were proud of her. 

The family was teleported into a dark red hallway. "Good we have their location, let's get out of here," Freya was about to pull away but Klaus stopped her. "Freya I swear to God if you pull away you'll regret it." "But we already have their location," Freya said. "We are not leaving until I see my daughter," Hayley said. "Fine," Freya said. "So I'm guessing were in Isabella's mind," Hope stated. "Yup," Marcel said.