apologising and forgiving

An- levis and my stories are not the same. I have only used my name, pronouns and appearance. This part of it is made up for the stories sake.
Enricos POV- 

I wake up after my punishment and cuddle into sev further. I start thinking about what happened this morning. I feel bad for yelling at levi. They didn't deserve what I said. We both have bad pasts, bad experiences.
We should be helping each other get through it. Not arguing over who was worse off.

Time skip...

I used the floo to get to my parents and siblings house. Levi still lives at home, as they still haven't found their mates, and felt safer at home then their own place.
After talking to papa, I walk towards Levi's door, and knock. "Who is it?" "It's Enrico" "what do you want?" "To talk" "come in..."
I walk into Levi's room. It's similar to mine, but yellow and orange in colour, like a sunset or a sunrise.
"Levi... I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry for what I said to you earlier. You deserved none of it. I have no excuse. I was upset and angry and I took it out on you. We both had terrible pasts, and I shouldn't have said yours wasn't worth being upset about. I feel so bad, and if there's anyway I can make it up to you, tell me, and I will. "
"Get over here, dung brain" Levi says and hugs me. "Your a git, and what you said hurt, but I said some mean things, too. And for that I'm sorry, too. " "so, forgive each other and move on?" "Yeah, little bro, forgive and move on" "hey! I'm not that little!"

Time skip... (2 days later)

Since I apologised to levi annd sev, we have all been getting along nicely. And in a weeks time, I'll be heading off to Hogwarts.
We constructed a plan. Sev will be teaching potions, like always. Arthur will be taking over muggle studies, and Lucius is the new defence teacher.
Levi was sorted the other day. They are werewolf, submissive, Slytherin. And they found their mates. George and remix. Both Dom's.