talking, cuddling, and sleeping

Enrico's POV-

I woke up a few hours later, cuddled in between Arthur and Lucius, Severus sitting at the end of the bed, looking over at us. "You look so peaceful when you sleep," he says, as I sit up. "Thanks, I guess. Were you watching us sleep this whole time?" "No, I woke up half an hour ago. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I sat on the end of the bed, to give you guys more room. I was only watching you for about 10 minutes. Gosh, I sound like such a creep" he chuckles.
"You're not that bad. I don't mind. It kind of makes me feel safer, knowing you're looking out for me". " I'll always look out for you, your one of my subs. And as crazy as it sounds, im starting to fall for you all. " "me, too".
At this point, I feel Arthur start to stir, then wake up. " how did you sleep?" I asked "I slept good, thank you. How did you sleep?"
"Good, thanks"
"It's strange to think that just 12 hours ago, we had no idea we were mates," Arthur said, sitting up, and turning his head to look at us. "I forgot to ask, what creatures are you?" I asked them, curious to see if I was the only Neko, knowing they are slightly rare. "I'm a dominant vampire, and Lucius is a dominant veela" Severus pipes up. "I'm a submissive elf," Arthur tells us.
"You can probably tell by my ears and tail, but im a submissive Neko". In his sleep, Lucius pulls me and Arthur closer, making us lay back down. I giggle, cuddling closer to him. " dominant veela are protective of their sub's." Severus explained, laughing slightly. "He won't let you go until he wakes up, even then, he may still be reluctant to"

Time skip brought to you by a sleeping veela...

After an hour of talking and cuddling, Lucius wakes up, letting me and Arthur go.
After a few minutes of talking, we hear a knock on the door, then my dad walks in , with a letter.....