hogwarts

Arthur's POV

It's 9AM on the 1st September. Me and my mates, along with Sirius, tom, levi, remus and George are all sat in tom and sirius' lounge (living room /sitting room) waiting for fred, Cedric, draco and astoria to floo in, ready to leave for Hogwarts.

Time skip brought to you by sevs wavy hair

We get on the Hogwarts express, and separate into groups. Me, sev, Sirius, luc, tom and remus are going to the teachers compartment, and ric, draco, fred, George, Cedric, astoria and levi go into a student compartment.

Enricos POV 

After a long train ride and carriage ride, we make it to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. We all sit in our seats at our house tables, and watch the first year's get sorted. Half an hour later, me, draco, fred, George and the other slytherins are walking down to the dungeons. The slytherins are always last to leave the great hall, as our table is the furthest from the great hall doors.

Since mates all sleep together, levi George and i head towards the teacher dorms to stay with our mates. George and levi heads towards the griffendor section, and I head towards the Slytherin section.

Severus POV-

Im cuddling with luc and Arthur (nickname for Arthur?)  When ric walks in, and cuddles up to me.
20 minutes later, i notice Arthur and Ric have fallen asleep on me and luc.  Carefully picking Ric up, whilst luc taes Arthur, we walk to the bedroom and get ready for bed. Me dressing Ric and Luc dressing Arthur.

(Im sorry, I completely forgot I had a draft that I hadn't finished. This is said draft. I will still post another in the next few days. I started a new story, so feel free to go check it out.)