meeting mates

This is the last part im puting up today. I'll try and post again in a few days, but im busy with my college stuff.

Time skip to when enricos mates arrive in the office

Lucius pov

After getting a letter saying my youngest mate had been found, and that I could meet my other mates, I floo into Ragnoks office. "Good morning, I was told to come immediately...?"
"Yes, Mr Malfoy, we just need to wait for your remaining mates to arrive"

Just as ragnok finished talking, two people apparated into the office. I recognised them instantly, Severus snape, and Arthur Beasley. The boy on the right, however, I didn't recognise.
"Now you are all here, there is something you must know. This young boy is enrico riddle-black. He is your youngest mate, and the son of tom riddle and Sirius black. He was known as harry potter, until he came into his creature inheritance this morning. Im sure you all know who each other are. "
Im shocked, my mate Is harry potter?!? Or who used to be harry at least. And severus, and weasley? I have 3 mates?
After a few moments, I see enrico breathing strangely. I nod to severus, then ask enrico if he's okay.
"Look at me, enrico. It's okay, your safe. I'm not going to come any closer if you don't want me to. My hands are in front of me. I'm not going to hurt you. " I can see his breathing becoming worse, tears streaming down his cheeks. I notice instantly that he's having a panic attack.
" hey, look at me, your safe. No one here is going to hurt you. Your safe, enrico, I promise you that. I know this is scary, I know the world seems terrifying, but your not alone in this. I'm not going to reject you, and I doubt the others will, either. Your safe here, nothing bad will happen. I need you to take some deep breaths. I know it seems impossible, but I know you can do it. Breathe in through your nose, and out through your mouth. In and out, in and out. That's it, your doing really well. "
His breathing starts to even out, and after a few minutes, he is almost completely calm.
"I'm sorry, I, i dont know what set that off"
"Don't apologise , you've been through a lot, and im going to help you through it. So are your dads."
Severus pipes up "so will I"
So does Arthur "and me"
I slowly start to walk towards him, so I don't scare Him. "Can, can i hug you? Is that okay?" he nods, walking over to me and giving me a tight hug. Severus and Arthur slowly walk over, and join in a group hug. After a few moments, a golden light surrounds us, signifying we found our full mate circle....

I will hopefully post another tomorrow. But I wanted to say, that enrico has panic attacks from his uncles abuse. Just incase that wasn't already clear.