a subs heat

AN- IM NOT GOING TO BE POSTING VERY OFTEN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. IM SICK (NOT COVID) AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FOCUS ON MUCH.

time skip (2 weeks later, coz im out of ideas for that day)
I am not doing smut in any of these chapters. You have to use your own imagination. The subs will go into jeat in this chapter.

Harrys pov

It's been 2 weeks since we went to Hogwarts, to get me resorted. In that time, I have been getting to know my mates, parents, and twin sibling. Me and my mates have moved into our own place. Me and my mates have all shared the first kisses, and mine and Arthur's first heats are due soon. We decided that we would take it one person at a time so that no one gets overwhelmed, but we will still be in the room together.
Suddenly, I feel this feeling in my stomach, like a ball of pressure, and I start to heat up. "S**t, im in heat" I say to myself. I hear Arthur walk into the room, and I can tell he's in heat, too. I send a patrons to sev and luc, telling them what is going on. I then turn to Arthur and start kissing him, pushing him onto the bed, laying him next to me. Luc and sev come in, and start to come towards the bed. "You sure you wanna do this for your first heat?" He asks us. We look at each other and nod. "We are sure... Please..."

Time skip...

We all lay next to each other, panting. Mine and Arthur's heats have been satisfied, for now. Luca calls a house elf to make us some food. Once the food arrives, we thank the house elf (I need a house elf name, please comment) and start to eat. Once we finish eating, Arthur's heat kicks back up again, then a few seconds later, mine does as well.
It is it until midnight and 7 rounds later, that our heats finally stop, at least untill next heat. We are all exhausted and sore. We fall asleep in each others arms, happy that we found each other....