baby names

This chapter is dedicated to Drarry1968
Thankyou for the nice comments

Rics POV

It's been 3 weeks since I pranked art. Everyone's been getting along, and we even pranked draco and arts kids. They fell for it, though!
We have been thinking about the babies. Like the names, genders, nurseries, etc.  We aren't really worried about the genders. I would like a boy (dont tell sev, who wants a girl) , but would be happy with either.  We will love both babies no matter what, even though we may not all be blood related to both of them, they are still our babies. We haven't even bothered to find out who is the biological dad to which baby ( luc or sev) , as (to us) it doesn't matter.
We have been thinking about baby names.
For girls, libby jae  and molly ann
For boys, Oliver arthur and jack enrico
They will take the surname of malfoy-snape, as they will have mine and Arthur's name as middle names (obviously)
Papa had a scan yesterday. Baby katie is growing really nicely and is due in the next few months. Apparently, pap is driving dad crazy with his cravings. He had to go to diagon alley at 2am this morning, to get papa onions and icecream. (First thing that came to my mind) 
Draco proposed to Astoria last week, after finding out she is pregnant, too.
My doms have decided we need a date night, so I am currently getting ready for that. Art comes in and hugs me "baby, we need to leave in half hour, you ready?"
"Nearly, just lemme get my shoes on "

Timeskip brought to you by dracos hair

The date last night was amazing. First, we went for a walk on the beach. Then, we went for dinner and the food was amazing. Last, we sat by the lake and watched the stars, falling asleep to our doms talking to us. We woke up in our bed at my mates quarters. 
I am currently sat in between sevs legs, cuddling into him, whilst art cuddles into luc. We are just talking about what will happen for Christmas, which is in 3 weeks. The plan is to invite all parts kids over for the last day of school, as well as draco,and all their mates, and papa and dad will come Christmas eve.
We decided that all mates can share, and any pets (other than mine and Levi's dogs) will sleep in a separate room, to keep them all together and safe.

I'm sorry it's so late, and (kinda) short. Life has been so hectic, and I had to get I new phone, and... just alots happened. I will try and upload another either today or tomorrow, but I make no promises.

Please please please could you comment on my other hp story, I need ideas for that, it would be so helpful.