im what!?!?

I'm changing Enrico's age to 16 for this story. You'll see why later in this story. I will change the age in previous chapters.

Enrico POV

"I'm what!?!?"
"You're pregnant, ric. So is Arthur."
"How far?"
"1 month"
The doms have already had their heat 3 weeks before

I didn't know how to respond. All I've ever wanted was a family. And now there will be 2 babies running around. "are you guys mad that we are pregnant?"
"Of course we aren't... We are so excited, but if you don't want to keep it, that's completely up to you"
"I want to keep it, if that's okay"
"Of course it is, baby."

Madam pomfrey then let's me and Arthur go back to our rooms, so we can sleep, as it's now night.

Time skip brought to you by dobbys sock

It's been a week since we've found out that me and art are pregnant. All our families know, but we are keeping it from everyone else (family not included). we can't wait to be parents. Dad and papa are so excited to be grandparents, levi is so excited to be an auncle, and Draco, Fred, George, bill, Charlie are so excited to have more siblings.

I'm proud of how everyone has taken it. I thought that because im only 16, people would have freaked out, but everyone's happy for us.

Me and my mates are going for a walk this afternoon. The fresh air is supposed to help with morning sickness. Though I don't know why it's called morning sickness, when it lasts all day. Draco and levi are already arguing over who is going to be the babies favourite. I know it will be me and my mates, but don't tell them that.
Madame pomfrey said that I should be able to feel the baby move within the next few months. I can't wait for that. And I can't wait to find out the gender. I hope it's a boy, but a girl would be good, too.
Papa owled me this morning, he's having a baby girl. I get to pick the middle name (need help with middle name please)  .
I'm just really happy at the moment, and I hope my mates are too.