Works Related (1-6)

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

==================

Title: Rebirth of the

Last Days Author: Yiqu Rishui Ji

Wenjian

Qu Lao looked down at the small group of humans, and opened the corner of his lips lightly. "Haha"

Rebirth I, I'm relieved to see you idiots not doing well.

--------------------- Do

you still remember the masterpiece of the Bull Demon King and his sister, Soul Transferring Dafa?

Yes, that's it!

---------------------

Kind-hearted, simple, lively, lovely, human nature and high bottom line friends, let's love each other again.

The author's indirect snake disease will all occur in this story.

For your personal safety, please be careful to jump into the pit.

Because...

the world of snake essence disease, you don't understand!

_______________________

Content Tag: Fantasy Space Doomsday Portable Space Xian Xia Comprehension

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Qu Lao, Zhou Yuan ┃ Supporting Actors: Tian Mi, Edward, Bai Zeyu, Zhou Tao ┃ Others: Doomsday, Zombies, Supernatural Powers, Tiny Humans

Editor's comment: Qu Lao died silly in his last life, and only after his death did he realize that he couldn't let go of the man who made him feel bad. Finally, I was born again, trained the loyal dog, closed his hands, and silently killed a few people who were right in his previous life, but accidentally made the battle too big, like the rhythm of trying to dominate the king. What can I do? She rested her cheek in sorrow: I just wanted to watch those bitches in my previous life do not live well, but I didn't really want to be a queen. How about being the richest man in the last days? Ha ha. Taking the brisk route of revenge for rebirth, the heroine accidentally became the biggest tyrant in the last days. The female protagonist's funny personality cannot be concealed even if she is reborn, the male protagonist is absolutely loyal, and there are a bunch of supporting characters who make people smile again and again. The white lotus, the Virgin, the Holy Father, the false? The Virgin, as long as you can think of, there are all here.

==================

☆, 001

Qu Lao never thought that he would be reborn, but when he died, he was a little bit unwilling and never thought about it. Started again.

In the world of the last days, there is nothing worth looking forward to, is it?

☆, 002

Qu Lao not only looks beautiful, but also has a clever mind. Before the end of the world, women are most likely to be jealous of men.

After the end of the world, relying on its super strength, it has also been mixed in the largest blue dragon base of mankind.

When I was young, I liked a idiot. Although that idiot is full of his own, he does something that humans cannot understand.